Scar Symmetry
The Uncreator
Aug 3 2008, 02:51 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator

SCAR SYMMETRY

About a month and a half ago I bought there new CD, And its still pretty much the only CD I've listened to since then. They have jumped to top 5 or even 3 of my most loved bands. Musically, lyrically....perfect. The singer has just a phenomenal range, From the lowest, darkest, most demonic growls, to the soaring aggression and melody of his clean vocals, He is easily one of the best singers I've heard, right up there with Dickinson and Akerfeldt. Anyway, just check 'em out, they are phenomenal.

Scar Symmetry - The Illusionist
Scar Symmetry - Holographic Universe Studio Report

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Aug 3 2008, 03:04 PM
GMC:er
I haven't listened to them, but a funny side note about them is:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...mp;#entry134358

Well, I thought it was cool anyways.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
JeroenKole
Aug 3 2008, 03:50 PM
GMC:er
Sounds pretty good, Don´t really like the grunts, but I really dig the clean vocals.

Instruments sound good

Should check them out a bit more once I have some more time.

+Quote Post
MickeM
Aug 3 2008, 06:22 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Fsgdjv @ Aug 3 2008, 04:04 PM) *
I haven't listened to them, but a funny side note about them is:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...mp;#entry134358

Well, I thought it was cool anyways.

You have a good memory wink.gif
It's the guy to the far right. He plays Ibanez and always has and he's a real guitar demon. He suggested to be my guitar tutor somewhere in the early 90's but I couldn't really afford it then, think he was about 16 then and a killer guitarist already cool.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:42 AM