2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Just Signed Up For Gmc Trying To Get Better
savagejt
May 27 2010, 02:50 AM
GMC:er
Just signed up for GMC trying to get better at the guitar. I have been playing at playing for a long time and just can seem to get over that bump to the next level. I have been looking for the right place or material to get there. I am hoping the light will finally come on and I can be a much better player.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thefireball
May 27 2010, 03:09 AM
Learning Roadie
Awesome! I hope your dreams come true here at GMC! Have a nice stay!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
maharzan
May 27 2010, 03:50 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Yea.. welcome man.. I did improve a lot but its entirely up to you how much you want to improve. There are many inspirations here than anywhere else and you can ask any question you want. Don't forget to sign up for the MTP (Check MTP thread) if you haven't so you can study for 3 months under mentorship. That helps a lot.

Enjoy your stay. We are always here to help if you need anything. smile.gif

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
shredmaster1393
May 27 2010, 04:12 AM
welcome to GMC, this place is great!!!!

--------------------
its not what you take with you, but what you leave behind that defines greatness
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[font="Impact"

[size="5"][/size]

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
May 27 2010, 04:19 AM
Learning Rock Star
Welcome to GMC! You've come to right place, but like anything else in life, you have to apply what you learn - so in your learning, be sure to apply!

Christian A.

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
savagejt
May 27 2010, 05:31 AM
Thanks for the advice I reallly dont know where to start I am very weak at playing leads so I have been searching for instruction on solos

+Quote Post
maharzan
May 27 2010, 06:31 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
savagejt,

Have a quick look at some beginner lessons all around. Know what you want to improve. And then, before May 31, sign up to the MTP program. Choose a mentor available from the list there. Then he can guide you where you want to improve. This is the best way to start and you are lucky you are in here right now. MTPs only start in 3 months so why lose this chance?

Hope that helps.

--------------------

+Quote Post
savagejt
May 27 2010, 07:09 AM
QUOTE (maharzan @ May 27 2010, 05:31 AM) *
savagejt,

Have a quick look at some beginner lessons all around. Know what you want to improve. And then, before May 31, sign up to the MTP program. Choose a mentor available from the list there. Then he can guide you where you want to improve. This is the best way to start and you are lucky you are in here right now. MTPs only start in 3 months so why lose this chance?

Hope that helps.

Just signed up for MTP thank you!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
maharzan
May 27 2010, 07:28 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
You are most welcome! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
May 27 2010, 07:50 AM
Learning Tone Master
Welcome! I'm sure GMC will help you to move forwards. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 27 2010, 07:52 AM
Welcome! I'm Todd and I teach Video Chat lessons on Saturday here at GMC, please feel free to stop by and join in smile.gif

Todd

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
May 27 2010, 12:45 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Welcome to GMC!

--------------------
Homer J. Simpson: Rockstars is there anything they dont know?

+Quote Post
purple hayes
May 27 2010, 02:11 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
I followed the link in your profile to your web site. I like the Orange Crush song. Is that you playing lead?

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
May 27 2010, 02:21 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Welcome to GMC! Wise choice to sign up for the MTP right away, your mentor will help you pick out the right drills and believe me, in just three month, your playing will be much better than it is now.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 27 2010, 03:28 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC, and if you need anything, just ask! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
May 27 2010, 05:09 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC and enjoy your stay wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
May 27 2010, 06:37 PM
Instructor
welcome !!

let us know of anything you need help with

smile.gif

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 27 2010, 10:15 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Welcome to GMC! See you round the forum! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
May 27 2010, 10:17 PM
Instructor
welcome brother!!

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
May 27 2010, 10:48 PM
Instructor
welcome to the site smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:09 PM