3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Poland And Montenegro, I´m Coming!, Muris, please answer :)
Tolek
Aug 19 2008, 12:49 PM
Learning Rock Star
Just plug in your guitar,turn the amp at approx 11 ohmy.gif
and hit E and then Bb power chord, I'll locate you in a sec. biggrin.gif

laugh.gif I think you just persuaded me to bring beside my classical guitar my JEM along. biggrin.gif

I was in Igalo one year,had a nice time there,I am going in Montenegro on 3 sep.,but I am going in Budva.Haw a nice time there guys. smile.gif

I was in Budva too, but only for few hours. It is really crowded. ohmy.gif We visited there a friend from "Mojkovac" (an extremely small village in Montenegro).

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 19 2008, 01:17 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Aug 19 2008, 07:32 AM) *
Just plug in your guitar,turn the amp at approx 11 ohmy.gif
and hit E and then Bb power chord, I'll locate you in a sec. biggrin.gif

Is that the GMC "handshake" from now on???

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 19 2008, 01:24 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Aug 19 2008, 02:17 PM) *
Is that the GMC "handshake" from now on???

hahahahah I was thinking the same smile.gif heheheh

Have fun guys , I really miss Igalo , a have spent there many many vacations in the past.. wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 19 2008, 01:38 PM
Instructor
I heard Budva is full, specially because of Madonna concert coming up. But if taking a rest I would suggest some smaller place, Budva is worse than the city in the middle of the season! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Tolek
Aug 22 2008, 11:51 AM
Learning Rock Star
I just found a cool slideshow of some pics from Igalo. Enjoy it and envy us! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Tolek
Aug 30 2008, 11:37 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey guys. smile.gif
I´ll be driving away in some minutes... So, goodbye, GMCers! smile.gif On Monday, we should arrive and then I´ll join Muris. smile.gif
C ya then!

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Aug 30 2008, 11:54 PM
Singing Instructor
Bye Tolek.:)Haw a great time in Montenegro.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Tolek
Aug 31 2008, 12:02 AM
Learning Rock Star
Thanks, I´ll have, Nemanja! smile.gif I´ll post some photographs when I get back. C ya!

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Aug 31 2008, 08:41 AM
Singing Instructor
QUOTE (Tolek @ Aug 31 2008, 01:02 AM) *
Thanks, I´ll have, Nemanja! smile.gif I´ll post some photographs when I get back. C ya!

Cool cant wait to see them.smile.gif

--------------------

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Sep 4 2008, 10:06 PM
Instructor
Just a quick update,
Tolek,his family,my girlfriend and I just had a nice dinner with some
jamming on Tolek's Jem,was great. smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Sep 4 2008, 11:20 PM
Instructor
Muris when are you coming back? Get ready for some RnR soon in London. Say hello to everybody there.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 4 2008, 11:40 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Wow seems like you guys had a blast smile.gif I'm expecting some pictures ! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Tolek
Sep 8 2008, 06:29 PM
Learning Rock Star
There will be pictures as soon as I get back. smile.gif Thanks for the great time, Muris. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Tolek
Sep 21 2008, 08:50 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hey guys,
some of you have certainly seen that I am back. Now officially: I am back! laugh.gif I´ve taken some great pics which I´ll show later when I get back home (at my mum). At the moment, I can only present a video... of Muris! laugh.gif He way playing his "Junk Medley". So, here it is: Have fun. smile.gif

I met him in Igalo during our vacation. He is a great person, guitarist and teacher who I learned a lot from. Additionally, he changed my life! biggrin.gif It sounds a bit strange but it´s true. "You can´t sit on two chairs!" This is a very wise statement. In a café, we were talking about me. I love music and like maths and I was on a mathematics section at school. I wasn´t really sure what I should do later... I was keen to be a professional guitarist, but I thought it was difficult to get a living out of it, so I wanted to study informatics. However, Muris opened my eyes and said that I couldn´t do both... That night I could´t sleep... I was thinking about every single word he said in our conversations and about changing the section. On Tuesday 16th September 2008, I went to a school where music section is and singed up for it. smile.gif The teacher are great and I have music all over the week - not only at school, but also at music school (classical guitar, ensemble, harmony and analysis of songs). I hope that music will be my life. smile.gif

Thank you a lot, Muris! Your intelligence, friendliness, readiness to help other and manner of being allow you to be a correct idol for a big number of people. For me, you are a big autority and a good friend. smile.gif Greetings to Sanela who is a very kind woman who likes animals and children! laugh.gif Greetings from my father and brother (and even my mother who you don´t know, but who loves listening to you, too! :lol) to your girlfriend and you.

Cheers

This post has been edited by Tolek: Sep 21 2008, 09:12 AM

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Sep 21 2008, 09:07 AM
GMC:er
You must've had a blast there biggrin.gif "Hello" laugh.gif
Muris really fired up that JEM smile.gif

This post has been edited by kyldeee: Sep 21 2008, 09:07 AM

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
Tolek
Sep 21 2008, 09:11 AM
Learning Rock Star
I actually didn´t realize that it wasn´t the one and only Muris. laugh.gif We only played a bit on my classical guitar on the beach and the rest we talked a lot. I met him as a person and not as a guitarist. But when he started playing on my JEM, I was like this: O_O" biggrin.gif I asked him to play his Dean Shredder Contest Entry, but he said: "I do not exactly remember what I played there... except one part of it." He improvised that entry... that was so awesome. However, he recalled it! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Skyla°Lit
Sep 21 2008, 09:18 AM
Damn, you're the luckiest Tolek! smile.gif

You should have asked Muris to autograph your JEM biggrin.gif

--------------------
“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.”

+Quote Post
Tolek
Sep 21 2008, 09:29 AM
Learning Rock Star
At first, I wanted to ask him for an autograph, but then I decided to leave it. I think he doesn´t want to get treated like a star. An example: he gave me some of his signature picks and I said that one will be in my collection of precious things (where is Steve Vai´s pick, a ticket to his concert and a ticket to Alvaro Pierri´s concert). He answered: "You don´t have to collect me." I think this was enough. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Skyla°Lit
Sep 21 2008, 10:04 AM
Well, it's not at all about collecting Muris smile.gif not about hanging the signed JEM on the wall and praying to it every night tongue.gif

An autograph would be just another good memory and an inspiring one too) like a picture or a vid or whatever)

This post has been edited by Skyla°Lit: Sep 21 2008, 10:05 AM

--------------------
“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.”

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Sep 21 2008, 10:08 AM
Instructor
Thanks for sharing that vid Tolek!
Amazing playing from Muris!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:56 AM