Just Wow To Ozone3, just speachless
ballistic31
Oct 11 2007, 06:01 PM
GMC:er
well im sure you have all seen the post on the song creeps im working on .....and thanks with all the great tips and demos to try and mix tips....I am realy starting to see the big or should i say huge picture....about digital recording ....Well besides the part about trying to get a great solo sound ....im happy with the ryhthm sound ...and the drum sound .....it took me about 6 monthes of trial and error on how to build and mic a perfect drum booth...........read everything i could find on it...and have a pretty good booth....1 TIP I LEARNED DO NOT SKIMP ON MICS.....and mic cables are very important.. sound costs money laugh.gif

anyways i downloaded Izotope ozone3 mastering softwear.....and im impressed about how easy it is to use....not only that the sound quality is great......made the guitar tracks just come alive with that nice smooth airy feeling...the solos.......didnt them help them much it seems ,,if they dont sound good to start with then it cant help you much....going to have to record them over....but i heard stuff in the mix i didnt here before.............like the delay on the vocals carried over a bit much....so i find it to be a great tool......editing wise as well....it finds stuff in the mix somehow probly due to the fact of clarity .........guess they call them artifacts or something to that nature......all i know is....i have to figure out a way to get rid of them.......or try to record better and not have them at all..............any tips on that would be awsome ...

but in my mind ... it is well worth the money to invest in.........I hear everyone talking about wave labs as well........so i might try to see if there is a demo for that.........
well all thanks for letting me chew your ear off about somthing you all probly have laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[size=3][b]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:09 PM