2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Eleven Rack - Preset Vault, Patches for the AVID 11r / Eleven Rack
Todd Simpson
Jun 28 2014, 06:08 AM
GMC:er
ELEVEN RACK PRESET VAULT
Direct Link: http://bitly.com/elevenrackpresets

This is the first patch in my new AVID 11r / ELEVEN RACK preset vault!!!! First up! A CHUNKY/KRUNCHY tone that would make Meshuggah proud smile.gif

Here is a preview and a screen grab of the setting and the patch itself.

Attached File  MEMENTO_MORI.tfx.zip ( 1.19K ) Number of downloads: 1342

https://soundcloud.com/techniqueswithtodd/eleven-rack-custom-patch-1-djentchunk-todd-simpson
Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jun 28 2014, 06:12 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pikman
Nov 23 2014, 03:50 PM
Really love my eleven rack bro.awesome processor and real tube feel.i have a bunch of presets if you would like them brother.just pm me my bro......

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 23 2014, 04:10 PM
PLEASE DO SHARE!! smile.gif That's the idea behind these threads is to let folks share their work so that other folks can be inspired by it wink.gif

Glad you are digging the 11! It's the best purchase I've EVER made in terms of processors. I've tried more track gear, stomp gear and actual amps than I ever thought possible and for around $300, the 11 Rack outshines every other processor I've ever owned and keeps pace with amps that cost thousands in terms of tone. The SOLDANO and MESA amps in the 11 are just amazing IMHO. Killer unit smile.gif

I"ve never owned an AXE FX or KEMPER, and I"m sure they are amazing. But they are a bit pricey. I've always tried to find gear that my students, even starting out, might be able to justify purchasing and get great results from and that's the 11. Just unbeatable for the price or triple the price.

QUOTE (pikman @ Nov 23 2014, 10:50 AM) *
Really love my eleven rack bro.awesome processor and real tube feel.i have a bunch of presets if you would like them brother.just pm me my bro......

+Quote Post
Chris S.
Nov 23 2014, 08:21 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey Todd, another noob question but how do I export tones to my computer and import new ones?

Thanks cool.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 23 2014, 08:29 PM
Great Question!! Her is a handy vid detailing the answer. Using the 11 Rack Software Editor for MAC/PC you can import/export/backup, etc. smile.gif I usually have the software running each time I use my 11.

QUOTE (Chris S. @ Nov 23 2014, 03:21 PM) *
Hey Todd, another noob question but how do I export tones to my computer and import new ones?

Thanks cool.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 9 2015, 07:58 AM
ALL!!! ERUG (Eleven Rack Users Group )PRESETS

This is a zip file with ALL of the 11 Rack presets from the ELEVEN RACK USERS GROUP. Here is the link to the group on the web. It's a great place for presets!!!

http://www.elevenrackpresets.com/

Here is another great site for downloading 11 Rack Rigs!

http://elevenrackusers.blogspot.com/p/cust...-rack-rigs.html

Here is a vid about loading all the rigs at once smile.gif Make sure to SAVE ALL RIGS TO COMPUTER first as a backup.

Attached File  ERUG_RIGS.zip ( 1.22MB ) Number of downloads: 788

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 10 2015, 02:56 AM
There are dozens upon dozens of patches in the zip file. Please let me know if anyone with an 11 RACK actually sees this post and tries some of them!! smile.gif

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 9 2015, 02:58 AM) *
ALL!!! ERUG (Eleven Rack Users Group )PRESETS

This is a zip file with ALL of the 11 Rack presets from the ELEVEN RACK USERS GROUP. Here is the link to the group on the web. It's a great place for presets!!!

http://www.elevenrackpresets.com/

Here is another great site for downloading 11 Rack Rigs!

http://elevenrackusers.blogspot.com/p/cust...-rack-rigs.html

Here is a vid about loading all the rigs at once smile.gif Make sure to SAVE ALL RIGS TO COMPUTER first as a backup.

Attached File  ERUG_RIGS.zip ( 1.22MB ) Number of downloads: 788

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 13 2015, 11:45 PM
TWO PRESETS: 1 Clean, 1 Hot Blues
*Here is a vid using both. The second half of the vid is clean only for you to solo over smile.gif
Attached File  2_11rack_patches.zip ( 2.35K ) Number of downloads: 445

+Quote Post
Nai
Feb 14 2015, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the presets.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 15 2015, 05:13 AM
Sure thing smile.gif Let me know what you think of em!

QUOTE (Nai @ Feb 14 2015, 02:08 PM) *
Thanks for the presets.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 24 2015, 10:14 PM
NEW PATCH FROM NAI!!!

Boogie Treadplate Mod

Attached File  High_Gain__92_Tread_Mod.tfx.zip ( 1.25K ) Number of downloads: 515

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 29 2015, 04:33 AM
MEGA COMPILATION PACK

Special thanks to www.elevenrackpresets.com for this archive of nearly 50 presets. Enjoy!!

Attached File  BSC_Orig_47_11R_Rigs.zip ( 56.99K ) Number of downloads: 795

Attached Image

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: May 29 2015, 04:34 AM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 15 2015, 04:48 PM
Found a new web site with wads of 11 Rack Presets and each is rated by the community. All they need now is soundcloud samples for each one and it would be perfect smile.gif

http://www.eleven-rack.com/presets

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 5 2015, 01:17 AM
"BOOSTED LEAD" Preset

With enough gain to make it angry but not so much to make it crazy. smile.gif Here is the patch and a demo vid.

Attached File  Boosted_Lead.tfx.zip ( 1.22K ) Number of downloads: 633

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 5 2015, 03:29 AM
A HUGE wad of patches from the guitar player in a band called UPSIDE DOWN CROWN. Some are very good!!

Here is an eleven rack set from the guitarist

Attached File  TOMI_RINTAMAENPAA_UPSIDE_CROWN_ELEVEN_RACK.zip ( 10.55K ) Number of downloads: 650

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Aug 27 2016, 11:15 PM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 17 2015, 04:31 AM
The most in depth reference on what is actually in the 11 rack that I've yet found. It has nice pictures of each module and a picture of what it's supposed to emulate and nice descriptions smile.gif Much better than the avid manual IMHO.

Attached File  Eleven_Rack_Reference.pdf ( 4.18MB ) Number of downloads: 21595

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 12 2016, 08:28 PM

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jun 12 2016, 08:29 PM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 20 2016, 10:27 PM
"Bluesy Loose" Patch
Direct Download Link: http://bit.ly/bluesyloose11patch

It's a mid/high mid gain type of patch with fx that works great on solo bits.
Here is a zip file with the patch in it.
Attached File  BluesyLooseLead.tfx.zip ( 1.3K ) Number of downloads: 487

Here is an example of the patch in action

Here is a Screen Grab of what is going on in the patch.
Attached Image

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Aug 20 2016, 10:34 PM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 27 2016, 11:49 PM
Ballad Patch
Direct Download Link:
http://bit.ly/11rackballadsolopatch

Decent gain, made to work with the neck pickup. FX as well.

Here is a zip file with the patch in it.
Attached File  BalladSolo11Rack.tfx.zip ( 1.2K ) Number of downloads: 472

Here is an example of the patch in action

Here is a Screen Grab of what is going on in the patch.
Attached Image

+Quote Post
bleez
Oct 24 2016, 05:46 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Heres the patch Ive been using in the shred challenges 23 and 24. Its a tweaked version of a patch I got from the 11r site. I cant remember the original author unfortunately. I renamed it a couple of times as Ive tweaked it.
I wouldnt be surprised if it was by Rey Cantong or VaiSatchAtrucci as Ive downloaded a few of those guys patches and they are always great and really usable.

anyhoo... this is what Ive been using -
[attachment=45383:Dirt.rar]

sounds like this

and this

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:14 PM