Getting Endorsements
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 20 2017, 10:14 PM
Instructor
We've talked about this topic many times, but it's always cool to hear this guy talking about guitar related stuff...

This video has useful information for those who don't understand exactly what does and endorsement mean and consist of... it also includes a subjective opinion on what it means.

What do you think?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
Phil66
Apr 20 2017, 10:38 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I would always trust what he says. Rabea has total integrity as far as I can determine, he is honest and humble. Top bloke!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 20 2017, 11:59 PM
GMC:er
Very informative and useful for folks looking for an endorsement. The more "eyeballs" you can manage, the more you offer a potential endorser. They value endorsees in terms of the amount of exposure that you can give their "brand". So talent is not as much a factor as simply having a large audience. Ola Englund comes to mind again. He had several endorsements before he could even play lead guitar. Just as a rythm player, he had already amassed a large following on youtube by reviewing every amp he could by borrow or steal. FLUFF ( Bryan ) is much the same story. He is still not a lead player or very technical. Plays lots of power chords, but has endorsements galore because he was so consistent in putting up videos and answering questions on his youtube account.

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 20 2017, 05:14 PM) *
We've talked about this topic many times, but it's always cool to hear this guy talking about guitar related stuff...

This video has useful information for those who don't understand exactly what does and endorsement mean and consist of... it also includes a subjective opinion on what it means.

What do you think?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 21 2017, 02:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Apr 20 2017, 07:59 PM) *
Very informative and useful for folks looking for an endorsement. The more "eyeballs" you can manage, the more you offer a potential endorser. They value endorsees in terms of the amount of exposure that you can give their "brand". So talent is not as much a factor as simply having a large audience. Ola Englund comes to mind again. He had several endorsements before he could even play lead guitar. Just as a rythm player, he had already amassed a large following on youtube by reviewing every amp he could by borrow or steal. FLUFF ( Bryan ) is much the same story. He is still not a lead player or very technical. Plays lots of power chords, but has endorsements galore because he was so consistent in putting up videos and answering questions on his youtube account.

Great and inspiring examples. I've never get into Ola, but I know that he is some kind of popular guitar youtuber.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 22 2017, 08:26 AM
GMC:er
I almost got in to his stuff by default as he is one of the few guys who includes all his drum midi with his album as well as other files and bits which are very handy. I think every band should include extra bits like that to encourage purchase of their stuff. I got his albums free, and paid for his files / data. The music is Good smile.gif But does fall a bit in to the Djenre that I've been moaning about.

Mainly I use him as an example of going from a "Bedroom Musician" to a Professional World Touring Musician, with their own guitar line from a major vendor.

Todd

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 21 2017, 09:30 AM) *
Great and inspiring examples. I've never get into Ola, but I know that he is some kind of popular guitar youtuber.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:14 AM