> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Cirse's Debut Album Available!
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 7 2008, 06:31 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jan 6 2008, 08:44 PM) *
Got mine - love it!

The recording and mixing is top notch Gabriel - I take my hat off to you, doing it all yourself!

And of course, as expected, the music is great, guitar work fantastic, and Lucianas vocals are amazing. Above all, I love the way you sound as a band together- I think Cirse has a great future ahead smile.gif

Hey Andrew! it's so nice to read those words about our album!! smile.gif It makes me feel so proud! Thank you very much friend!
It's amazing to read that you find a great recording and mixing quality and also that you can hear a solid band in the album. I'll tell it to my bandmates! wink.gif

gab.-

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jan 7 2008, 06:56 PM
The Dark Canuck
Hey Gabriel,

I recieved my copy of Bi-polar today, I'm so happy smile.gif I'm at work and have only had a chance to listen to the first 4 songs on the way back to the office from the mail but it sounds incredible. (really like the song Tecno) I can't wait until I get home and really get a chance to sit and listen ( 2 more hours to go smile.gif ). Congrats again on the album and I wish you and Cirse all the best.

rok

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 7 2008, 07:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (rokchik @ Jan 7 2008, 02:56 PM) *
Hey Gabriel,

I recieved my copy of Bi-polar today, I'm so happy smile.gif I'm at work and have only had a chance to listen to the first 4 songs on the way back to the office from the mail but it sounds incredible. (really like the song Tecno) I can't wait until I get home and really get a chance to sit and listen ( 2 more hours to go smile.gif ). Congrats again on the album and I wish you and Cirse all the best.

rok

great to hear that you receive it and you like it rokchik!! I'll wait for your opinion after hearing the whole album!! smile.gif

gab.-

check our new myspace: Cirse Myspace

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Joey
Jan 8 2008, 10:33 PM
GMC:er
the album art is AMAZING!!! is it supposed to look like a wolf from far away? laugh.gif lol
I'd LOVE to buy your cd, im a tad broke at the moment though : /
gotta wait til the end of the week haha

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 9 2008, 04:47 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Joey @ Jan 8 2008, 06:33 PM) *
the album art is AMAZING!!! is it supposed to look like a wolf from far away? laugh.gif lol
I'd LOVE to buy your cd, im a tad broke at the moment though : /
gotta wait til the end of the week haha

laugh.gif it seams to be a wolf but it's the flower called Cirse with some digital effects.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Maximus
Jan 10 2008, 07:47 AM
Congrats. After hearing your last lesson I'm convinced. You guys just have that groove that grabs you after the first listen. Rock solid in every way! I will PM you for info on buying the CD. The Album art is also spot on. I am a bit of an art buff so this is a great bonus. Rock On.........

--------------------

Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Standard, Ibanez rg 750, Ibanez Mikro, Washburn Acoustic
Amps: Crate GX 1600 1/2 Stack, Line 6 Spider 2, Vintage Kustom Tube Head
Effects: Line 6 POD X3 Live, Line 6 PocketPod
Misc: Line 6 FBV Express Foot Switch/Volume/Wah-Wah Pedal

+Quote Post
Skewlbuzz
Jan 10 2008, 09:24 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Recieved my copy yesterday smile.gif

Listened to it at work, it's really great! Congratulations! wink.gif

Hopefully we will get to see you live in Europe in the future? tongue.gif Try getting booked for "Roskilde Festival" !!

--------------------

Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008
Fender Squier '51

---------------------
Amp(like):
Blackstar Series One 45
Line6 POD Studio UX1
Marshall MG15CDR

---------------------
Effects:
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
DigiTech Whammy
Z.Vex Fuzz Factory
Dunlop MXR Carbon Copy

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 10 2008, 04:56 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Maximus @ Jan 10 2008, 03:47 AM) *
Congrats. After hearing your last lesson I'm convinced. You guys just have that groove that grabs you after the first listen. Rock solid in every way! I will PM you for info on buying the CD. The Album art is also spot on. I am a bit of an art buff so this is a great bonus. Rock On.........

thank you Maximus! great to hear that! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 10 2008, 05:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Skewlbuzz @ Jan 10 2008, 05:24 AM) *
Recieved my copy yesterday smile.gif

Listened to it at work, it's really great! Congratulations! wink.gif

Hopefully we will get to see you live in Europe in the future? tongue.gif Try getting booked for "Roskilde Festival" !!

Hey! I'm glad that you received your copy and you like it! we would love to be part of any european festival! we don't have any contacts there but we hope that in the future we could do it... smile.gif

cheers.

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Jan 11 2008, 02:10 PM
Excellent album!

Got mine today, listened to it on repeat at work for a few hours. I loved the slow intro's before going into the heavy riffing and louder vocals. I am extremely pleased and impressed by it. You four have done an awesome job, I wish you the best for the future as I am sure things are looking good.

Favourite song at the moment. Track 4 smile.gif Tecno! biggrin.gif

- Brent

--------------------

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jan 11 2008, 04:07 PM
The Dark Canuck
Gabriel I've had a few days to listen to Bi-Polar and in a word it's INCREDIBLE smile.gif

From beginning to end there is not a filler song to be found and the flow of the CD is just great. I may not understand what Luciana is singing about smile.gif but it doesn't matter. Her voice and the music just grab you and you understand and feel the emotion in the songs. Your guitar playing as usual is just amazing. No problem hearing the signature Gabriel tone that is for sure smile.gif I don't know a lot about drums and bass but I do know that they are great on this album. I find on some CD's I have the bass kind of gets drowned out by the other instruments but on Bi-Polar everything is crisp. Like Hemlok Tecno would probably be my favourite song but on this album it is hard to pick just one. Congrats again and all 4 of you shine on Bi-Polar. You all should be very proud.

Looking forward to the second Cirse album biggrin.gif

rok

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 11 2008, 05:38 PM
Instructor
Thank you Hemlok and Rokchik for the amazing review of our album!!! The rest of the band have seen it and are very glad and grateful about it! smile.gif Great to know that you liked the tecno song! You'll find a new live video of that song if you click HERE

We would love to see photos of all of you with Bipolar in your hands!! smile.gif

cheers and keep on telling you thoughts about the cd!!

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
preownedguitar
Jan 12 2008, 07:09 AM
Finally got mine in, they had it held up at US customs and made me swear an oath that it wasn't drugs. Haha. Well, First off, the CD is very professional. It was even in the plastic wrapping. The album art is amazing, even better on paper than on the computer. The pamphlet inside was great as well. The CD looks great and I love the colors and design. I have an hour drive to work everyday so I have had time to listen to it for the past two days. I really love this CD. It sounds fantastic. A great mix.

My favorite songs so far are:
Tecno
Muy Tarde
Mentiras
Malezas (specially when you go into the solo)

Overall, this is definitely worth the money as it is a great CD with awesome music and theres no better way to support our friends buy purchasing their music. Thank you Gab and Luci!

-Sean

This post has been edited by preownedguitar: Jan 12 2008, 07:10 AM

--------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strings:
Any 9-42's for strings.
Amp:
Carvin Bel Air 212 (2x12 50 Watt all tube), Carvin 212E Cabinet (2x12 120w)
Gutars:
Ibanez RG2550e Prestige, Galaxy black
94' Fender Stratocaster Black w/Black pearl pickguard
Pedals:
Keeley Flexi 4x12 Ibanez Tube Screamer
Keeley DS-1 Ultra
Keeley Compressor
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah
Pod X3 Live
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 17 2008, 05:23 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (preownedguitar @ Jan 12 2008, 03:09 AM) *
Finally got mine in, they had it held up at US customs and made me swear an oath that it wasn't drugs. Haha. Well, First off, the CD is very professional. It was even in the plastic wrapping. The album art is amazing, even better on paper than on the computer. The pamphlet inside was great as well. The CD looks great and I love the colors and design. I have an hour drive to work everyday so I have had time to listen to it for the past two days. I really love this CD. It sounds fantastic. A great mix.

My favorite songs so far are:
Tecno
Muy Tarde
Mentiras
Malezas (specially when you go into the solo)

Overall, this is definitely worth the money as it is a great CD with awesome music and theres no better way to support our friends buy purchasing their music. Thank you Gab and Luci!

-Sean

Thank you Sean for the review!! I'm glad that you received and you liked the album! You liked the most rocker stuff! smile.gif

Cheers.

gab.-

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Twibeard
Jan 19 2008, 11:53 AM
Hi Gabriel and Luciana. I just received the two CD's. Thanks smile.gif

It's an amasing sounding album. The mixing and arrangement is top of the line. And you guys really know how to rock.
My personal favourites are Alma De Diamante and Algo Quedará cool.gif Awesome ...

If you guys ever get to Europe I will help you get some arrangements in Oslo, let me know wink.gif

Twibeard

--------------------

Guitar: Ibanez RG370DXCE my backup is a Fender Strat.
Amps: Marshall MG and Line6 Spider III 75W combo (preferred)

Recording stuff: Cubase SX3, Logic emagic, Novation ReMote SL, M-Audio Pro
Synth experiance: Roland, MoTu, Native Instrument, Spectrasonics and Steinberg
Main VST's: Kontakt2, FM8, Bass station, Ezdrummer, MoTu EI, Atmosphere, Crystall

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 19 2008, 05:19 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Twibeard @ Jan 19 2008, 07:53 AM) *
Hi Gabriel and Luciana. I just received the two CD's. Thanks smile.gif

It's an amasing sounding album. The mixing and arrangement is top of the line. And you guys really know how to rock.
My personal favourites are Alma De Diamante and Algo Quedará cool.gif Awesome ...

If you guys ever get to Europe I will help you get some arrangements in Oslo, let me know wink.gif

Twibeard

Thank you Twinbeard! I'm glad that you received it ok and you like it! It would be amazing to play in Oslo any time.

thank you again!

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
heyoka05
Feb 11 2008, 02:52 AM
hey congrats gabe i know im a little late on the news but this is cool and do you have any lessons in your own bands style?once again congrats and im gonna chack this out!

+Quote Post
Maximus
Feb 15 2008, 10:33 PM
Hey Guys, Got my copy yesterday. I love it. Keep up the good work.

--------------------

Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Standard, Ibanez rg 750, Ibanez Mikro, Washburn Acoustic
Amps: Crate GX 1600 1/2 Stack, Line 6 Spider 2, Vintage Kustom Tube Head
Effects: Line 6 POD X3 Live, Line 6 PocketPod
Misc: Line 6 FBV Express Foot Switch/Volume/Wah-Wah Pedal

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 16 2008, 05:52 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (heyoka05 @ Feb 10 2008, 10:52 PM) *
hey congrats gabe i know im a little late on the news but this is cool and do you have any lessons in your own bands style?once again congrats and im gonna chack this out!

Thank you heyoka! I did two Cirse's song lessons. One is called Malezas and the other is Mentiras by Cirse. Check it! smile.gif

gab.-

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 16 2008, 05:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Maximus @ Feb 15 2008, 06:33 PM) *
Hey Guys, Got my copy yesterday. I love it. Keep up the good work.

Nice to hear that! Thanks you Maximus!

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:46 PM