Help With Nitefly
rockztar
Apr 30 2008, 02:23 PM
GMC:er
Could you plz help me with the trem on my nitefly Sa?

Its in fixed and i want it to be in bend down mode and never tried to do something like this before and i didn´t understand the Manual on theyre website...
if you can explain it in danish/swedish i may understand it better but english is okay.

PS. Parkers Are Great wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by rockztar: May 11 2008, 11:27 AM

--------------------
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
PRS CE24 Amber
Yamaha C40

Amp:
Marshall dsl 401

Effect:
dd-6, cs-3, Emma ReezaFRATzitz - morley wah- rc-2

Guthrie Govan, Thomas blug, alex hutchings and many others

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rockztar
May 2 2008, 08:33 AM
Kris? are you there?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
PRS CE24 Amber
Yamaha C40

Amp:
Marshall dsl 401

Effect:

+Quote Post
rockztar
May 11 2008, 07:36 PM
anybody?

--------------------
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
PRS CE24 Amber
Yamaha C40

Amp:
Marshall dsl 401

Effect:

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 11 2008, 08:04 PM
Sorry to butt in Kris but I know you're very busy. It is a very simple procedure but I have never had to do this. You have to alter the stop screw in the back of the guitar which alters the amount of depression you can achieve. You want to put it into bend down mode where it can be pulled down significantly more than fixed. This is an easy alteration of the stop screw but I'd still take it to a store for them to use.

Here is a pic of stop screw

Check out this file also for info

http://www.parkerguitars.com/media/pdfs/nitefly_manual.pdf

Good luck. If in doubt a shop can do it in seconds. DON'T GET CONNED. It is an EASY CHANGE.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
rockztar
May 11 2008, 10:46 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ May 11 2008, 09:04 PM) *
Sorry to butt in Kris but I know you're very busy. It is a very simple procedure but I have never had to do this. You have to alter the stop screw in the back of the guitar which alters the amount of depression you can achieve. You want to put it into bend down mode where it can be pulled down significantly more than fixed. This is an easy alteration of the stop screw but I'd still take it to a store for them to use.

Here is a pic of stop screw

Check out this file also for info

http://www.parkerguitars.com/media/pdfs/nitefly_manual.pdf

Good luck. If in doubt a shop can do it in seconds. DON'T GET CONNED. It is an EASY CHANGE.

thx for the reply... shouldnt i do something to the springs?

--------------------
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
PRS CE24 Amber
Yamaha C40

Amp:
Marshall dsl 401

Effect:

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 12 2008, 12:57 AM
QUOTE (rockztar @ May 11 2008, 10:46 PM) *
thx for the reply... shouldnt i do something to the springs?

I think you have to slacken the claw screws by what it says in the manual but you should take it to a shop. Any shop can do this it doesn't need to be a Parker dealer. It is literally a couple of minutes job.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
rockztar
May 12 2008, 07:51 AM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ May 12 2008, 01:57 AM) *
I think you have to slacken the claw screws by what it says in the manual but you should take it to a shop. Any shop can do this it doesn't need to be a Parker dealer. It is literally a couple of minutes job.

ok thx. will try to do that in the week

--------------------
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
PRS CE24 Amber
Yamaha C40

Amp:
Marshall dsl 401

Effect:

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 15 2008, 12:51 PM
GMC Founder
Sorry for the delay Rockztar - however I didn't have a clue about what "bend down mode" was until now so I am grateful Organised helped us out...thanks! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 15 2008, 12:57 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ May 15 2008, 12:51 PM) *
Sorry for the delay Rockztar - however I didn't have a clue about what "bend down mode" was until now so I am grateful Organised helped us out...thanks! biggrin.gif

You can change it to balanced mode also Kris in which you can bend the bridge up and down. There is balanced (bend up and down), bend down mode (only down not up) and fixed (You can still bend down but it is a lot stiffer and you can bend a string while other strings are sounded and not change their pitch). smile.gif

Hope this info helps.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
rockztar
May 15 2008, 02:14 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ May 15 2008, 01:57 PM) *
You can change it to balanced mode also Kris in which you can bend the bridge up and down. There is balanced (bend up and down), bend down mode (only down not up) and fixed (You can still bend down but it is a lot stiffer and you can bend a string while other strings are sounded and not change their pitch). smile.gif

Hope this info helps.

i wouldn´t do it in fixed.. i´ve heard it gonna break that way

--------------------
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
PRS CE24 Amber
Yamaha C40

Amp:
Marshall dsl 401

Effect:

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:51 AM