Hi From Rushden Uk, Zoom GFX 8 patches
summers-old
Aug 24 2007, 03:49 PM
GMC:er
Hi, I'm Chris Summers, from Rushden UK, I teach the Guitar & Keyboards, I'm old, but not that old, been playing for 30 years. I teach 50 students a week, and as you can imagine it's hard to keep up, some of my students wanna learn metal, and even though i'm an old rocker, I'm sort of out of touch with most of the new bands, so I've joined GMC for some inspiration, I'm impressed, there are some fantastic players on this site. and I love the layout of everything.
I love playing most types of music, especially Rock Riffs, and even more so Jazz Funk, and I study theory quite alot, and my wife and I gig in a band at weekends,
I've got a couple of Zoom GFX 8's I use for teaching, if anyone know's where I can download patches from that'd be great! nice talking Chris Summers.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zephyr
Aug 24 2007, 03:53 PM
Welcome to GMC! I'm new here, too, just joined two days ago, but I can already tell that this is a wonderful site, and the people here are amazing, and extremely helpful.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 24 2007, 04:13 PM
Welcome
Hope you gain alot out of gmc and if you need anything just ask smile.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
Pavel
Aug 24 2007, 05:03 PM
Instructor
Hello! Welcome to GMC and you'll sure find a lot to your liking here. Rock, metal...whatever it is, it's there! smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Robin
Aug 24 2007, 07:51 PM
Welcome smile.gif

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Aug 24 2007, 08:58 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Chris!!!
It's great to have another teacher here,even in a different way!!
Enjoy your stay. smile.gif

Muris

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 24 2007, 09:01 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Robin @ Aug 24 2007, 02:51 PM) *
Welcome smile.gif

Welcome to GMC - sounds like you should be teaching us a thing or two smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 25 2007, 01:12 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (summers @ Aug 24 2007, 11:49 AM) *
Hi, I'm Chris Summers, from Rushden UK, I teach the Guitar & Keyboards, I'm old, but not that old, been playing for 30 years. I teach 50 students a week, and as you can imagine it's hard to keep up, some of my students wanna learn metal, and even though i'm an old rocker, I'm sort of out of touch with most of the new bands, so I've joined GMC for some inspiration, I'm impressed, there are some fantastic players on this site. and I love the layout of everything.
I love playing most types of music, especially Rock Riffs, and even more so Jazz Funk, and I study theory quite alot, and my wife and I gig in a band at weekends,
I've got a couple of Zoom GFX 8's I use for teaching, if anyone know's where I can download patches from that'd be great! nice talking Chris Summers.

Hi Chris! Welcome to GMC! It's great to hear that you liked the GMC lessons!

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Nick325
Aug 25 2007, 01:15 AM
Welcome you'll love it here

+Quote Post
xSK8ANx
Aug 26 2007, 12:21 AM
QUOTE (summers @ Aug 24 2007, 04:49 PM) *

Wellcome:)
I wish my first guitar teacher would have done the same.. you must really be a great teacher:)

Now, GMC is my teacher, or should I say teachers;)

Enjoy your stay and check out the metal lessons at Riffs & Licks lessons

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Aug 26 2007, 03:07 AM
Instructor
Welcome, enjoy our lessons, and be carefull, if you look them much time you will became a True Bestial Metal Teacher !! blink.gif

It's a plesure to have here an experienced guitarrist and teacher like you cool.gif

+Quote Post
Hungus
Aug 26 2007, 04:07 AM
Man welcome to GMC. I hope you love it as much as I do.

Metal. Opeth. Listen. Now.

No questions.

I may be pretty god damn drunk but thats how it is!!

ps. you are a bloody crack up Juan!!!!!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 07:41 AM