5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Heavy Water Collaboration, instructors and members welcome! :)
Ben Higgins
Jun 1 2011, 09:49 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jun 1 2011, 08:04 AM) *
Here is my take smile.gif I did it with ONE HAND just for fun! smile.gif We are going to cover the "One Hand Technique" in this Saturday's Video Chat lesson as well. I"m hoping to use this Track in the Lesson if it's OK with you Ivan?

Here it is. Enjoy!

Todd that's really cool ! I was expecting it to be like 'a few novelty hammer on licks' you know but I was really surprised at what you were able to do with one hand ! Hail Todd ! cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 1 2011, 09:51 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jun 1 2011, 02:51 AM) *
Here is my take smile.gif I did it with ONE HAND just for fun! smile.gif We are going to cover the "One Hand Technique" in this Saturday's Video Chat lesson as well. I"m hoping to use this Track in the Lesson if it's OK with you Ivan?

Here it is. Enjoy!

That's an interesting an unique take, awesome! biggrin.gif

Not at all, feel free to use the backing! smile.gif

Great! Glad you liked it! smile.gif I wasn't sure if I could do the entire solo with one hand, but it worked!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jun 1 2011, 09:52 AM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 1 2011, 11:30 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 1 2011, 03:49 AM) *
Todd that's really cool ! I was expecting it to be like 'a few novelty hammer on licks' you know but I was really surprised at what you were able to do with one hand ! Hail Todd ! cool.gif

Thanks Ben! smile.gif It did take a few hours of practicing it to play the whole thing without my other hand. It was almost a research project to see what licks worked using this technique. It will make a great plaform for teaching left hand strength during this Saturdays' Video Chat Lesson!

Todd

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 2 2011, 08:23 PM
Instructor
Awesome technique Todd! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 2 2011, 10:04 PM
GMC Founder
I just sent you my audio and video (high resolution files so I didn't want to upload them here) - can't wait to see how this one turns out! I agree that this one might be the strongest collab so far - very cool backing and takes!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 2 2011, 10:14 PM
Instructor
I missed this,sorry !!next time,for sure !!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 3 2011, 04:08 AM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jun 2 2011, 02:23 PM) *
Awesome technique Todd! smile.gif

Thanks! I'm all about the Technique! smile.gif

Here is the solo with the backing. I recorded it live in one pass so I just realized I don't have a solo only version of this take but I'll record one that matches the video. For now, here is the solo with backing from the vid.

Attached File  HeavyWaterCollab_V2_AUdio_only.mp3 ( 2.52MB ) Number of downloads: 135

FINALLY:) Here we go. I re recorded just the solo without backing and played to the video. It's a new recording but very close to the vid. It was actually tougher the second time smile.gif

Attached File  Todd_Solo_Only.mp3 ( 2.66MB ) Number of downloads: 147

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jun 3 2011, 05:43 AM

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 3 2011, 01:00 PM
Instructor
Thanks a lot for the takes so far, very nicely done! smile.gif

I will start editing soon guys, and there are 2 more days for the takes. I got notifications from some of the members that they will finish on the 5th, so I will wait until then before I start editing all together! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jun 4 2011, 01:18 PM
Learning Tone Master
Here is the video of my take Ivan smile.gif I'm also putting the mp3 with no backing again smile.gif

Dogukan,

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 4 2011, 10:27 PM
Instructor
That's great job man, well done! I like how the notes blended with the ending, it will turn out great! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 5 2011, 07:02 PM
Instructor
OK guys, this is the last day for posting your takes for this collaboration, and I will get to editing all the material so far after 12 o'clock! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 5 2011, 09:04 PM
Instructor
Alrighty Ivan smile.gif since my working conditions were a lot similar to Beethoven's (I didn't have any monitoring while recording because of the trouble my PC has put me through) I've recorded a lot of takes and chose the best 3, mixed them with the sound and uploaded them here. smile.gif if you need the wav files for the recordings let me know. Sorry it took so long sad.gif I'll buy a new PC tomorrow though. Let me know if everything is ok smile.gif

http://dl.transfer.ro/transfer_ro-05jun-f64493b78ef088b1.zip you can also download then from here smile.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Film1take1.avi ( 94.45MB ) Number of downloads: 120
Attached File  Film2take3.avi ( 93.72MB ) Number of downloads: 138

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 5 2011, 10:11 PM
Instructor
Downloading now, thank you very much! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
K1R
Jun 5 2011, 10:27 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 5 2011, 11:04 PM) *
Alrighty Ivan smile.gif since my working conditions were a lot similar to Beethoven's (I didn't have any monitoring while recording because of the trouble my PC has put me through) I've recorded a lot of takes and chose the best 3, mixed them with the sound and uploaded them here. smile.gif if you need the wav files for the recordings let me know. Sorry it took so long sad.gif I'll buy a new PC tomorrow though. Let me know if everything is ok smile.gif

http://dl.transfer.ro/transfer_ro-05jun-f64493b78ef088b1.zip you can also download then from here smile.gif

Wow! That PRS is soooo beautiful! What is the name of it's colour?

--------------------

Guitar Altamira M01D, Samick Royale 3, Musima Lead Star 1
Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

YouTube | Facebook | Last.fm
“One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.” ~ Tommy Emmanuel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have a whole collection of musical ideas and thoughts that you’ve accumulated through your musical history plus all the musical history of the whole world and it’s all in your subconscious and you draw upon it when you play” ~ Joe Pass

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 7 2011, 10:10 AM
Instructor
OK guys, I'm slowly editing the takes! smile.gif So far we have 9 participants on this collaboration:

- Kristofer Dahl
- Chris Evans
- Frank
- K1R
- Todd Simpson
- Quadrium
- Cosmin Lupu
- Ben Higgins
- Ivan Milenkovic

So, nice crowd there, and I hope there will be enough material! Stay tuned for final mix! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 7 2011, 10:52 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (K1R @ Jun 5 2011, 09:27 PM) *
Wow! That PRS is soooo beautiful! What is the name of it's colour?

Hey Ivan - the crowd looks great biggrin.gif biggrin.gif K1R, thank youu tongue.gif it's honey burst I think - it belongs to a very good friend of mine who gave it to me for tests smile.gif It's a very hot guitar and the amp gain should stay at a minimum level, otherwise it's like a racing car, you can't control a thing about it biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Jun 7 2011, 10:53 AM

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jun 7 2011, 04:26 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jun 7 2011, 09:10 AM) *
OK guys, I'm slowly editing the takes! smile.gif So far we have 9 participants on this collaboration:

- Kristofer Dahl
- Chris Evans
- Frank
- K1R
- Todd Simpson
- Quadrium
- Cosmin Lupu
- Ben Higgins
- Ivan Milenkovic

So, nice crowd there, and I hope there will be enough material! Stay tuned for final mix! smile.gif

Awesome! Cannot wait to see the final mix smile.gif

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Juan Cortes
Jun 7 2011, 06:54 PM

Ivan, I sent you the video a few days ago, have you seen it?
I send them to you now anyway.

Attached File  Video_Att_Collab.mp4 ( 19.76MB ) Number of downloads: 162

This post has been edited by Juan Cortes: Jun 7 2011, 06:55 PM

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 7 2011, 10:28 PM
Instructor
Oh, sorry my friend, I haven't seen the actual video. I'm still editing, so I will include it, don't worry! Thanks a lot for letting me know! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Juan Cortes
Jun 8 2011, 12:38 AM
Hey Ivan! Thanks a lot man, I'm really excited to watch this collab-video! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Juan Cortes: Jun 8 2011, 06:20 AM

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:21 AM