Breaking The Law
Breaking The Law
What do you think about my cover version so far?
I like it [ 2 ] ** [33.33%]
It's ok, but it definitely needs more work [ 4 ] ** [66.67%]
Good first attempt, but I don't really like it [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Congratulations Dude, you spoiled this wonderful song [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Your playing is pretty bad, but the sound is quite good [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 6
Guests cannot vote 
Skalde
Feb 8 2009, 01:40 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Guys,

Due to a hand injury I wasn't able to play a lot guitar in the past months. However I feel fine again and I made this cover of the famous song "Breaking The Law" by Judas Priest.
It is still in progress and hopefully I will find time to do a full re-record soon (and fix all the mistakes you tell me smile.gif )
For the Die Hard Prist fans, I have to admit, that I changed a few parts (e.g. the verse / chorus) and also added a little Breakdown part, although it is not very good yet laugh.gif
I plan to add a solo, but couldn't come up with something decent.

There are no vocals involved here, so if anoyone want to record the lyrics - feel free, I can send you the necessary project data.

To be completly honest with me, I added a poll, so you can give your opinion anonymously cool.gif tongue.gif

Attached File  Breaking_The_Law.mp3 ( 5.26MB ) Number of downloads: 185

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jesse
Feb 8 2009, 05:28 PM
GMC:er
Cool! I like fightstar's style cover better too. But this played great! Really good job, on the tone too!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:35 PM