3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Amplitube 3, surprised
maharzan
Mar 5 2010, 08:01 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Those sound great Adrian. need to check that out now. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Mar 5 2010, 02:52 PM
Instructor
making some more sound clips today smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
maharzan
Mar 5 2010, 03:59 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
looking forward to it. smile.gif

Why not a video? wink.gif I saw your GR4 review on YouTube sometime back.

Cheers!!

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Mar 5 2010, 05:01 PM
Instructor
hehehe, could make a video too why not, gotta find a little time to make it, maybe tonight wink.gif

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 5 2010, 05:44 PM
Instructor
Great samples Adrian, I like all of them. The last one is nice and smooth smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Mar 5 2010, 06:17 PM
Instructor
thanks bro, yeah i really it too, maybe it's a mesa emu, not too sure but sounds very santana too me smile.gif
now i gotta learn how to mix sound with that kind of lead tone, i'm sooo used to my sharp marshall tone tongue.gif

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Mar 14 2010, 08:57 PM
Instructor
Nice sound clips, the orange one sounds very sparkly. It can be good for lots of things. When you mute the strings I can hear the saturation kicking in good. How would this be compared to the PODs by line 6?

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Mar 15 2010, 04:39 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Mar 14 2010, 02:57 PM) *
Nice sound clips, the orange one sounds very sparkly. It can be good for lots of things. When you mute the strings I can hear the saturation kicking in good. How would this be compared to the PODs by line 6?

Hey yeah daniel, that orange kick some uh?, i don't know a lot of POD's, never own one, and just used em a few times in my studio (when other guitar players come to record), but for me, software modeling is "better", or at least more flexible now.

AND, that orange sounds like the real deal to me, it's getting harder to "hear" the difference for me between the real amp mic'd and the modeling, sounds very close with this new technologies, the thing is, the feel of the real amp is still miles away in the future (or in the past), dynamics, natural compression, speaker cab freqs... maybe in the future tongue.gif

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Dennizzz119
Mar 15 2010, 04:40 PM
GMC:er
What did you pay for it ?

--------------------

Skill level 5/10

Equipment:

- Fender Highway one Upgrade Telecaster
- Ibanez JEM555 Vai Signature
- Noname acoustic :P

- Marshall JCM2000
- Stagg crappy 10w

Savings for a Gibson SG '61 Reissue:
120€ / 1400

If You don't believe in it, You'll never achieve it,

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Mar 15 2010, 04:46 PM
Instructor
i payed i think like $300 pre order, maybe a little less, but if you wanna get a modeling software i'm still recommending Guitar Rig 4, don't really know why it sits on the mix better smile.gif

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Dennizzz119
Mar 15 2010, 04:49 PM
QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Mar 15 2010, 04:46 PM) *
i payed i think like $300 pre order, maybe a little less, but if you wanna get a modeling software i'm still recommending Guitar Rig 4, don't really know why it sits on the mix better smile.gif

Thats alot to me xD - Since im 16 xD
I found a cracked version of GR 3 though,

--------------------

Skill level 5/10

Equipment:

- Marshall JCM2000
- Stagg crappy 10w

120€ / 1400

+Quote Post
Berglmir
Mar 15 2010, 04:53 PM
QUOTE (Dennizzz119 @ Mar 15 2010, 04:49 PM) *
I found a cracked version of GR 3 though,

I think the second half of your sentence was being swallowed somewhere, so here it is again!

"...which of course I will be paying for!" rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by Berglmir: Mar 15 2010, 04:55 PM

+Quote Post
Dennizzz119
Mar 15 2010, 04:54 PM
Hahah tongue.gif I dont even think its buyable anymore since there is an GR4 xD

--------------------

Skill level 5/10

Equipment:

- Marshall JCM2000
- Stagg crappy 10w

120€ / 1400

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Mar 15 2010, 05:59 PM
Instructor
im not against trying software and then buying, but if you like it, buy it, people worked on it and we all need our jobs smile.gif

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Staffy
Mar 15 2010, 06:05 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Mar 15 2010, 05:59 PM) *
im not against trying software and then buying, but if you like it, buy it, people worked on it and we all need our jobs smile.gif

+1 on this, we're speaking of small companys here, that working day & night to be in the fore-front of those things, I don't mind the big evil company's beeing ripped off, but those guy's that are deserves all the credits they can have, as well beeing paid for their efforts!

//Staffay

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
Dennizzz119
Mar 15 2010, 06:14 PM
QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Mar 15 2010, 05:59 PM) *

Your right tongue.gif Even though I'm always broke XD

--------------------

Skill level 5/10

Equipment:

- Marshall JCM2000
- Stagg crappy 10w

120€ / 1400

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Mar 15 2010, 07:42 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Staffy @ Mar 15 2010, 12:05 PM) *
+1 on this, we're speaking of small companys here, that working day & night to be in the fore-front of those things, I don't mind the big evil company's beeing ripped off, but those guy's that are deserves all the credits they can have, as well beeing paid for their efforts!

//Staffay

exactly that's the whole point, i prefer to have a cracked windows than a cracked guitar rig biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Dennizzz119 @ Mar 15 2010, 12:14 PM) *
Your right tongue.gif Even though I'm always broke XD

just keep in mind all the karma thing, you are very young now, but when u start working you will realize that is important and fair to pay and get payed wink.gif

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Mar 15 2010, 08:16 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Mar 15 2010, 07:42 PM) *

just keep in mind all the karma thing, you are very young now, but when u start working you will realize that is important and fair to pay and get payed wink.gif

Well put Adrian,
also and with my moderator's hat on now, from the posting guidelines:

7. Keep it Legal. Posts should not refer to illegal activities such as drug use, illegal file sharing, pirating of software etc. For a discussion of why GMC disallows some of these activities see this thread.

Denis - if you have not read the guidelines you should do so asap.
tony - on behalf of the moderating team

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Staffy
Mar 15 2010, 09:09 PM
Learning Tone Master
Right Tony! In my own experience, there is always a lot of advantages using licensed software - even Windows, since You will probably spend more time to cracking stuff and to find cracked updates than beeing creative or work to earn the money to get a legal copy. Most software today is free to try out, and if You like it - buy it. Since I'm a software developer myself, I know what harm the pirating does to the creative process in developing new and good software - rather than spend the time to make it hard for illegal copiers to steal Your work.

Besides that, many of the cracked software have bugs and will not work as expected.

//Staffay

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Mar 16 2010, 04:38 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Mar 15 2010, 04:39 PM) *
Hey yeah daniel, that orange kick some uh?, i don't know a lot of POD's, never own one, and just used em a few times in my studio (when other guitar players come to record), but for me, software modeling is "better", or at least more flexible now.

AND, that orange sounds like the real deal to me, it's getting harder to "hear" the difference for me between the real amp mic'd and the modeling, sounds very close with this new technologies, the thing is, the feel of the real amp is still miles away in the future (or in the past), dynamics, natural compression, speaker cab freqs... maybe in the future tongue.gif

yeah, I'm an skeptic still, but for recording it can really pass, maybe not live

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:19 PM