3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
New Instructor - Ivan Zecic!
Chris Evans
Jul 1 2009, 11:54 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Hey GMC!

Time to introduce another great young guitarist to add to our arsenal of awesome Instructors here! biggrin.gif

It gives me great pleasure to introduce to you ....

Ivan Zecic

Attached Image

in Ivans own words :

Hi!

I'm an 18 year old guitarist from Zagreb, Croatia.
I've been playing guitar for 4 years and I'm completely self taught.

My main influences are Joe Satriani, Richie Kotzen, Andy Timmons, Steve Vai, Eddie Van Halen, Steve Lukather, Vinnie Moore, Doug Aldrich, Gary Moore and many more!

My favourite artists/bands are Richie Kotzen, Whitesnake, Bon Jovi, Van Halen, Mr. Big, Toto, ZZ Top, Ac/Dc, Deep Purple, Joe Satriani, of course, etc.
Recently I started to write my own music in order to make my first album. So far I have only two songs (demo
versions), which can be seen on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Krpp-bUzI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI2GKDca87U

I also have some popular instrumental covers on my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ivanzecic

about my playing style... I like to play everything, from slowest blues to fastest shred, but unlike a huge number of
players these days, I don't concentrate on just showing off my technique, but I rather pay attention to each and every note I play. It's more like HOW I play, than WHAT I play. It has to sound solid and powerful.
I think that vibrato and bending are the fundamental techniques of electric guitar.

All that is left for me to say is a warm welcome to GMC Ivan and we look forward to your lessons and prescence on the forums biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Jul 1 2009, 11:56 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Awesome biggrin.gif
Welcome to GMC Ivan!

Looking forward to your lessons smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Sergio Dorado
Jul 1 2009, 12:06 PM
Flamenco Instructor
Welcome Ivan! Awesome videos on youtube! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Ivan Zecic
Jul 1 2009, 12:23 PM
GMC:er
Hi everybody!

Thanks for the kind wishes!

--------------------
Check out my lessons!

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Jul 1 2009, 12:27 PM
Instructor
Dobrodosao Ivane smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jul 1 2009, 12:31 PM
Instructor
Dobrodosao Ivane!
Some awesome covers on your youtube account, I just heard Crushing day (one of my Satriani favorites smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kuba Szafran
Jul 1 2009, 12:37 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Ivan, great vids on YT man! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 1 2009, 12:51 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Welcome Ivan! (Wow, 3 Ivan's and counting!)

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
edguy
Jul 1 2009, 12:52 PM
Learning Roadie
Wow that's awesome. Welcome to GMC. I'm looking forward to practice/play your lessons.

Greet Edguy

Ps: We need a In the style of Edguy (The german Metal Band) lesson laugh.gif cool.gif

--------------------
My gear:
Schecter Blackjack ATX FR
Ibanez SA 220 Fm
Line 6 POD HD (Desktop)

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Jul 1 2009, 12:52 PM
Instructor
Welcome majstore smile.gif I have just seen Guitar Idol 2009 Final Song on Youtube. Great stuff. Welcome to GMC !!!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
sted
Jul 1 2009, 01:15 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hi Ivan! Welcome to GMC!

(I live for the day when all three Ivans are in the chat room together laugh.gif!)

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Jul 1 2009, 01:15 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Ivan the Third! Ivan Grozny was the fourth, still have to wait laugh.gif Welcome in GMC:)

--------------------

+Quote Post
purple hayes
Jul 1 2009, 01:25 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
Wow! Really liked the YouTube stuff. 'Finally' is a great song.

If you're that good after just 4 years of playing, you must never see daylight. cool.gif

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Jul 1 2009, 01:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (purple hayes @ Jul 1 2009, 01:25 PM) *
If you're that good after just 4 years of playing, you must never see daylight. cool.gif

hahah smile.gif good one

Muris knows exactly what I would reply on this one smile.gif This is a reminder for Muris and sorry Ivan it's got nothing to do with your awesome playing, just our personal jokes

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Welcome Ivan!!! I look forward to your lessons and getting you confused with all the other Ivans we have here!!!!
laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Red
Welcome to GMC smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Epiphone SG, a really bad Telecaster (First Electric), Acoustic guitar (Unknown brand).

Amplifier: Marshall MG 30DFX.

Soon to come: Schecter Hellraiser C-7 FR

+Quote Post
GuitarMonkey
Jul 1 2009, 01:41 PM
Hi, Ivan. I want to welcome you to GMC. I am looking forward to your lessons.

--------------------
[font="Tahoma"][/font][size="4"][/size][color="#008000"][/color]GuitarMonkey

+Quote Post
Conrad Harpham
Jul 1 2009, 02:13 PM
Hi Ivan
Welcome to GMC
Love the vids!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Ivan Zecic
Jul 1 2009, 02:17 PM
Thanks!

Yes, there are too many Ivans here laugh.gif

QUOTE (purple hayes @ Jul 1 2009, 02:25 PM) *

Well, I just love sunlight! Actually, I had a period two years ago when I was practicing really hard for 2-3 hours each day, for a month or two, only technique and my metronome... but since I'm not a huge fan of practicing only technique, 99% percent of my "practicing time" is just playing some music and improvising. It's not how much you practice, but how and what do you practice...

This post has been edited by Ivan Zecic: Jul 1 2009, 02:18 PM

--------------------
Check out my lessons!

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Jul 1 2009, 02:27 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Zecic @ Jul 1 2009, 02:17 PM) *
It's not how much you practice, but how and what do you practice...

Great sentence man. I agree 100%

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:34 AM