Avenged Sevenfold And Bfmv
TreyDeschamp
Jun 13 2008, 09:16 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Does anyone like A7X or Bullet for my Valentine? I do I love them

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
Matt23
Jun 13 2008, 09:34 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
Yeh, they're great, especially a7x. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
bladzerok
Jun 13 2008, 09:41 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
i personnaly dont love a7x, but BFMV made some pretty cool songs

--------------------
My gears are:
guitars:
-simon and patrick accoustic guitar
-ovation accoustic guitar
-Ibanez S320 electric guitar
-Ibanez RG7321 electric guitar
amp:
-Peavey valveking 112
effects:
-Boss SD-1
-Dunlop crybaby from hell
-Boss GE-7 7-Band Equaliser
-Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor

+Quote Post
Matt23
Jun 13 2008, 09:43 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
A7x are quite strange cos there seem to be a lot of people that don't like them, but a lot of people who like them as well. They were in the top 5 least and most popular bands on UG. smile.gif

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jun 13 2008, 09:48 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
i dont get why people dont like them.(a7x) there really good i love zacky and syn's style

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 14 2008, 04:53 PM
Instructor
I like BFMV. People hates Ax7... ohmy.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jun 14 2008, 04:58 PM
Get to da Chopper!
I've been listening to BFMV for a while- because they grew up in my town so they played loads of gig etc. I bought their EP and also managed to get a signed copy of The Poison because Matt Tuck's mum is an employee in the same company that my mum is a manager of. So suffice to say theres always a place for BFMV in my CD rack even though i may like different artists and styles now.

However A7X...have a few listenable songs...i think the turn-offs for me are the image and the "nose singing" that the singer does. The guitarist is quite good- but definitely not worthy of the "God" status people label him with.

+Quote Post
SonofDestiny
Jun 16 2008, 07:40 PM
GMC:er
I think they're both good. Don't like the new BFMV album though sad.gif They should've kept their own style.

--------------------
Wishlist: the world.

+Quote Post
Mark.
Jun 16 2008, 08:26 PM
I never heard them tongue.gif Gonna check some vids on youtube now tongue.gif
I did hear some stuff about them but mostly the say that it's "emo crap" mellow.gif

I checked some A7X stuff and I don't really like it but I dont hate it either. It's OK but not really my type of music to listen all day to. And I really dislike their vids, they look way to much like the stuff you see on MTV tongue.gif

Checking out BFMV now biggrin.gif

Well umh what to say, kinda same thing as A7x. It isn't really my music but it's listenable biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
VinceG
Jun 17 2008, 01:46 PM
A7X is ok. BFMV annoys me though. Decent riffs, but the music follows that stupid formula of scream, sing, scream bridge scream yadedadeda. I don't want to listen to music when I can predict the next move of the band.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:35 PM