4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Livestreaming In 1080p
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 11 2016, 12:46 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Apr 10 2016, 10:10 PM) *
I'll see if I can get it from my tablet. Won't be long

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GdMxfkl9KJ0&a...lient=mv-google

There you go mate. I wonder if it's because I was on the mobile site. Next time I will request desktop site from my tablet.

Thanks - maybe the problem is related to the event I create a couple of hours before the stream. It could be that the people who are waiting for the countdown on that page to finish get served a different page for commenting. Either way I will skip it the coming chats and see what happens.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 11 2016, 12:48 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Cheers,
Strange though that it has only happened the last two that I have been in. It always worked well before and we could accidently promote GMC smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 11 2016, 01:03 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Apr 11 2016, 01:48 PM) *
Cheers,
Strange though that it has only happened the last two that I have been in. It always worked well before and we could accidently promote GMC smile.gif

I started doing the "event" pre-announcement just recently. I have also heard from other people waiting on the page with the countdown that they had to go back to the GMC Youtube channel start page to access the livestream.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 15 2016, 05:01 PM
GMC Founder
We're live!
https://www.youtube.com/c/gmcguitar/live

I am starting out a little softer than usual, with a blues.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 24 2016, 05:03 PM
GMC Founder
C'MON BABY!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 24 2016, 05:39 PM
Same again mate, no receiving my comments. What else is odd is that once I have posted, the list of posts doesn't update. I wonder how many other android users get the same?

Cheers

smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 24 2016, 11:00 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Apr 24 2016, 06:39 PM) *
Same again mate, no receiving my comments. What else is odd is that once I have posted, the list of posts doesn't update. I wonder how many other android users get the same?

Cheers

smile.gif

Glad we got it sorted finally!

If someone else is experiencing this, and you are using an Android unit - then please switch to desktop as Youtube's livestream functionality is still beta.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 25 2016, 07:24 AM
I watch it in the living room while I'm with my wife, one earphone in then I go for my practice so I can't really do both, that's why it would be great to work in android.

Just had a thought though, it always opens in the YouTube app, I'll try it through Chrome, and also in Chrome you can request the desktop site instead of the mobile site. I'm away next weekend but I'll try it the following week.

Cheers

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 1 2016, 05:01 PM
GMC Founder
Aaaand it's that time again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKZaITdAHgs

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 8 2016, 05:02 PM
GMC Founder
Let's go!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
May 8 2016, 07:07 PM
Brilliant, I caught you just in time. I used Chrome and requested desktop site. It worked smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 8 2016, 07:08 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ May 8 2016, 08:07 PM) *
Brilliant, I caught you just in time. I used Chrome and requested desktop site. It worked smile.gif

Nice! We have a work-around smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
May 8 2016, 08:20 PM
I wonder how many are doing the same and getting frustrated? Maybe a note across the top of the video saying "Android users, use Chrome and request desktop site. This will allow you post messages"

Just a thought mate. smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 9 2016, 10:57 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ May 8 2016, 09:20 PM) *
I wonder how many are doing the same and getting frustrated? Maybe a note across the top of the video saying "Android users, use Chrome and request desktop site. This will allow you post messages"

Good thinking Phil! I have added it to the info text of the livestream.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
May 9 2016, 11:11 AM
Great, at least people won't think you are ignoring them wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 15 2016, 05:01 PM
GMC Founder
Let's go! https://www.youtube.com/c/gmcguitar/live

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 22 2016, 05:03 PM
GMC Founder
Let's do it! https://www.youtube.com/c/gmcguitar/live

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 12 2016, 05:02 PM
GMC Founder
...aaand we're back!! (me, myself and I)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 19 2016, 05:00 PM
GMC Founder

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jun 19 2016, 07:16 PM
Nice one Kris. I can't always get there but I enjoy them when I do. smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:55 PM