Inspired By Blade Runner!
The Uncreator
Jan 25 2012, 03:11 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Finally got around to finishing this completely, its been missing some key elements at the end no one has yet to hear, listen all the way through for the Blade Runner connection smile.gif

http://soundcloud.com/lascailles-shroud/revelation-space-like-tears-in

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 25 2012, 06:32 AM
Instructor
Great tune mate! The blade runner inspiration makes the instrumental guitar track very interesting and funny to listen... I like how the song evolves into many different ideas. Well done! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jan 26 2012, 10:32 PM
GMC:er
Nice one mate!! Nice intro and I enjoyed the way it built up from there! Great stuff!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jan 26 2012, 11:29 PM
Instructor
Excellent work, I like the balance and raising of tension !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 27 2012, 12:17 AM
GMC:er
Really great work on this one! I think you should look in to doing some scoring work. Even volunteering to get started would be great. If you know any film makers, or game creators, they always need original music.

QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jan 24 2012, 09:11 PM) *
Finally got around to finishing this completely, its been missing some key elements at the end no one has yet to hear, listen all the way through for the Blade Runner connection smile.gif

http://soundcloud.com/lascailles-shroud/revelation-space-like-tears-in

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:33 PM