Mxtabs!
ace_frehely
Mar 27 2008, 12:22 AM
GMC:er
I use to look at MXtabs all the time because they were the best time..but then they were turned down because the tabs

were exactly the ones from where you buy it..but now they paid off everything and it came back today!! I garuntee you

check it out its a really good site..

http://www.mxtabs.net/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/guitar4ace.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">guitar4ace.</iframe><iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/major%20nelson.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">guitar4ace.</iframe
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Mar 27 2008, 12:37 AM
Instructor
Yeah!! Great! thanks for the link!! wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
ibanezkiller
Mar 27 2008, 12:38 AM
When I started several years ago that was where I got everything from. When i found GMC I learned to play by ear now I have no need for most tabs (except for those tricky solos!). Its good to see it back though, I hope others get the same enjoyment from it as I did. laugh.gif

--------------------
METALLICA ROCKS!

+Quote Post
JCJXXL
Mar 27 2008, 12:32 PM
Thanks for the good news.

+Quote Post
dusty
Mar 27 2008, 07:38 PM
looks like a good site and very useful if you live on the west side of the pond. no good if you are in the UK sad.gif

--------------------
"smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast"

+Quote Post
Tmas
Mar 27 2008, 07:43 PM
Mxtabs is back!!! w00t

--------------------
Yeah... I'm member number 911. What about it?

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Mar 28 2008, 08:30 AM
Instructor
Never been to mxtabs before, but it looks like a really good site smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Mar 28 2008, 09:10 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Thank you smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Mar 28 2008, 05:31 PM
i thought they closed down a while back?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:57 PM