My Shawn Lane tribute video...
InstruMental Cas...
Nov 15 2006, 10:13 AM
GMC:er
Okay the vinal version is now live and the old YouTube link is invalid. Now you can watch it here on YouTube or here on Google Video.

The whole video was conceived, the clips, quotes and pictures researched, collected and edited, and the final video rendered and uploaded in less than twenty-four hours... but I hope it doesn’t look that way!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by InstruMental Case: Nov 16 2006, 03:08 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 15 2006, 10:54 AM
GMC Founder
Fantastic - this video is going to be legendary biggrin.gif

What was so fantastic about him is that in the same person there was a shredder beyon everybody else - and at the same time his compostions, phrasing and melody beat the crap (imo) out of most other fusion stuff. I especially think of his "powers of ten".

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
BollyRotten
Nov 16 2006, 12:14 AM
WOW! , what a guy, sorry to admit but i hadent even heard of him till seeing this post!!

I hang my head in shame. what a player

--------------------
I need more fingers!

+Quote Post
InstruMental Cas...
Nov 16 2006, 05:31 AM
Yeah, PoT might be my favorite album ever. Glad to see the video is already exposing Shawn to new listeners!

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Nov 16 2006, 05:51 AM
Awesome dude!!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
VIRUS
Jan 16 2007, 11:32 PM
Awesome video man....

+Quote Post
Mark Schiewe
Jan 17 2007, 12:45 AM
Him and Frank Gambale are the most tasteful players I have ever heard, R.I.P. Shawn

--------------------
Just remember, the last name is pronounced she-we

IPB Image My baby :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:57 PM