3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Welcome Wiki Writers!, Who can read this?
Andrew Cockburn
Jan 3 2008, 10:21 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Epic!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 4 2008, 11:07 AM
GMC Founder
Excellent - welcome The Uncreator! (Template is up now!)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 4 2008, 08:10 PM
Lets go fishing!
hey my article Looks better! laugh.gif laugh.gif I like the photo etc smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 4 2008, 10:53 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jan 4 2008, 08:10 PM) *
hey my article Looks better! laugh.gif laugh.gif I like the photo etc smile.gif

Yes it does look a lot better! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Iluha
Jan 5 2008, 12:24 PM
GMC:er
Hey guys, I'm here smile.gif

Woops this is a realy old thread lol

This post has been edited by Iluha: Jan 5 2008, 12:26 PM

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
PlayAllDay
Jan 5 2008, 12:27 PM
I can see you biggrin.gif How's it going in the wiki cave??

--------------------
Lead me not into temptation - I can find the way myself...

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Jan 5 2008, 04:06 PM
Hi biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 5 2008, 04:06 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Xranthoius @ Jan 5 2008, 04:06 PM) *
Hi biggrin.gif

Hi! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 5 2008, 04:10 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jan 4 2008, 09:53 PM) *
Yes it does look a lot better! biggrin.gif

Are you the Wiki Fairy kris? unsure.gif laugh.gif wink.gif smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 5 2008, 04:15 PM
GMC Founder
A quick search on fairy gave me this - I hope you were referring to the first definition? blink.gif laugh.gif

web definitions of fairy:
# a small being, human in form, playful and having magical powers
# f***t: offensive terms for an openly homosexual man

--------------------

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jan 5 2008, 04:25 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jan 5 2008, 04:15 PM) *
A quick search on fairy gave me this - I hope you were referring to the first definition? blink.gif laugh.gif

What? You're not an openly homosexual man? huh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 5 2008, 04:28 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jan 5 2008, 03:15 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Luckily it was #1

# a small being, human in form, playful and having magical powers

No comment on the second ! laugh.gif wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jan 5 2008, 08:08 PM
The Dark Canuck
I found you...and the bat cave...I mean wiki cave smile.gif

+Quote Post
Zephyr
Jan 8 2008, 02:46 AM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 26 2007, 06:41 AM) *
Aha! The Wiki Cave smile.gif GMC is dimensionally transcendental just like the TARDIS in Doctor Who - I am forever finding new nooks and crannies smile.gif

ohmy.gif A Doctor Who fan! Our kind is extremely rare these days... Sorry, being the nerd I am, I had to comment. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Zephyr: Jan 8 2008, 02:47 AM

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jan 9 2008, 02:37 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I'd like to write some for the wiki but i'm uninspired! pls pm me with an idear. I'm not realy good with theorie so that's not it. I'm a beginner so maybe I can do something for beginners. Like the very basic, how to hold the pick. What's the treble and those things? I'll hear it from you andrew

bye

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 10 2008, 09:55 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Jan 9 2008, 02:37 PM) *
I'd like to write some for the wiki but i'm uninspired! pls pm me with an idear. I'm not realy good with theorie so that's not it. I'm a beginner so maybe I can do something for beginners. Like the very basic, how to hold the pick. What's the treble and those things? I'll hear it from you andrew

bye

Hmm how about an article on beginner advice (what you have learned from gmc so far) or an article about beginner lessons where you can link to the lesson you are working on at gmc, and describe the content (from your perspective!). smile.gif

Or if anyone else has any ideas?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jan 10 2008, 12:53 PM
Well im writing articles on guitar brands (except for Fender) So you could always do fender. Or how about writing an article on a specific popular instrument *cough JEM cough*. I know that there are hundreds of peices of gear that all need love (headphones, speakers, recording programs, mics, patch chords, pedals) Theres lots to write about just look around the room and choose a topic biggrin.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jan 10 2008, 04:19 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Ok, nice tips. I've done one for pickholding, it contains two ways of holding your fist, with your fist closed, like walliman and with open fingers, like Pavel. I might do fender as I have a stratocaster rep!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Jan 13 2008, 01:02 AM
Instructor
Just to sign up guys,hello everybody!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jan 13 2008, 03:30 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Zephyr @ Jan 7 2008, 08:46 PM) *
ohmy.gif A Doctor Who fan! Our kind is extremely rare these days... Sorry, being the nerd I am, I had to comment. laugh.gif

Totally smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:29 PM