Orange Micro Terror, packs a punch
Patrik Berg
Dec 13 2012, 11:47 PM
GMC:er
we hooked one of these little beauties up to the 4x12 orange cab in the shop the other day, it sounded amazing and incredibly loud for such a small amp, if you get a chance to do the same I highly recommend that you try it out, the small speaker that it's supposed to be coupled with does the head no justice.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 14 2012, 01:44 AM
Bingo!!! I did the same thing oddly enough when I first ran in to the Micro Terror. It was paired with the little 8 inch cab so I plugged it in to the Orange 4x12 sitting right next to it and pulled a very spiff Parker guitar off the wall (nice set of Duncan pickups in it) and WOAAAAHH!H!!! Nearly ripped my face off.

I"d started with it way up on volume thinking it would really strain to push the BIG cab. Nope. Amazing power from that little amp. The JIM ROOT terror was so loud in fact, that during my video playthrough/review, we have to cut the wattage from 15 to 7 watts as the volume was bleeding through isolation booth. Just MONSTER!

Todd

Attached Image

QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Dec 13 2012, 05:47 PM) *
we hooked one of these little beauties up to the 4x12 orange cab in the shop the other day, it sounded amazing and incredibly loud for such a small amp, if you get a chance to do the same I highly recommend that you try it out, the small speaker that it's supposed to be coupled with does the head no justice.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
ConnorGilks
Dec 15 2012, 02:16 AM
I've been itching for one of these beauties lately but can't justify buying one, there's things I need more than just a toy (albeit an amazing amp for at home!!)... One day though, I really want one!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 20 2012, 02:33 AM
They will be showing up used after the first of the year so maybe get one then smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (ConnorGilks @ Dec 14 2012, 08:16 PM) *
I've been itching for one of these beauties lately but can't justify buying one, there's things I need more than just a toy (albeit an amazing amp for at home!!)... One day though, I really want one!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:40 PM