Sister Anne
gosto63
Dec 4 2008, 09:06 PM
GMC:er
Hallo guys I am a new member and a beginner electric guitar player. I need a favour, if someone can post the tablature of one of my favourite song and band Sister Anne from MC5. Thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 4 2008, 10:45 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Welcome to GMC !!
Thing with tablature is that we are unable to post any tabs here since its illegal...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 4 2008, 11:01 PM
Instructor
There are no tabs on the internet of that song as far as I can tell mate, I've searched everywhere.

As far as I can tell mate, the song is in the key of E, he uses E powerchord and blues progression of E, A and B chords, combines E7 A7 and B7 here and there, and play it in the rock and roll style.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
gosto63
Dec 5 2008, 09:55 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Dec 4 2008, 11:01 PM) *
There are no tabs on the internet of that song as far as I can tell mate, I've searched everywhere.

As far as I can tell mate, the song is in the key of E, he uses E powerchord and blues progression of E, A and B chords, combines E7 A7 and B7 here and there, and play it in the rock and roll style.

Thanks. You have helped me a lot. I checked on internet but I did not find it either.
Appreciated

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 5 2008, 09:55 PM
Instructor
No problem mate, glad to help you. smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:59 AM