2 Pages V   1 2 >  
My Take From Rec To Practice Room !
bahadirpeker
Sep 26 2013, 09:59 AM
GMC:er
Hey all! In order to receive feedback from all of you, I post my "Creative Arpeggios Phrasing" lesson (by Stephane Lucarelli) REC take in to the Practice room. As I said before in the REC; I used jazzier tone not a cruchy one because it suits for me better. I want to hear your comments for my take. Thank you so much smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT7wS3W4big

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 26 2013, 11:21 AM
Instructor
Great playing Bahadir! As i said in the REC zone - this sort of playing suits you perfectly and I think the tone is sweet as well! We want more takes like this mate!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Sep 26 2013, 11:32 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 26 2013, 10:21 AM) *
Great playing Bahadir! As i said in the REC zone - this sort of playing suits you perfectly and I think the tone is sweet as well! We want more takes like this mate!

I am flattered Cosmin, all of the instructors enjoyed my take! Thank you so much again smile.gif Yes I like my sound too, the tone is really sweet as you said! smile.gif

+Quote Post
mad
Sep 26 2013, 02:18 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hey Bahadir! I really enjoyed your take, too - and your tone is fantastic! smile.gif

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Sep 26 2013, 03:00 PM
QUOTE (mad @ Sep 26 2013, 01:18 PM) *
Hey Bahadir! I really enjoyed your take, too - and your tone is fantastic! smile.gif

Thanks mad! smile.gif

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Sep 26 2013, 05:51 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
That is a sweet tone and a lovely playing. If your looking to play it exactly like Stephane I would suggest a more circular vibrato, but like I said your playing is awesome. Great take. It's a 10 for me.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Sep 26 2013, 06:27 PM
QUOTE (coffeeman @ Sep 26 2013, 04:51 PM) *
That is a sweet tone and a lovely playing. If your looking to play it exactly like Stephane I would suggest a more circular vibrato, but like I said your playing is awesome. Great take. It's a 10 for me.

Thanks coffeeman! Also instructors gave me 10 too smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 27 2013, 09:13 AM
Instructor
Bahadir, If you keep it up like this, it's most likely that you will become better and better at a fast pace! What are you working on at this point mate? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 27 2013, 10:04 AM
Learning Rock Star
Very nice take, Bahadir. I also really enjoyed the tone smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Sep 27 2013, 10:10 AM
Instructor
As I wrote in the REC - perfect take and a the tone that fits my taste very well smile.gif Great job Bahadri! smile.gif

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Sep 27 2013, 11:44 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 27 2013, 08:13 AM) *
Bahadir, If you keep it up like this, it's most likely that you will become better and better at a fast pace! What are you working on at this point mate? smile.gif

Cosmin, I am not sure what I must work at this point! Can you help me?

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 27 2013, 09:04 AM) *
Very nice take, Bahadir. I also really enjoyed the tone smile.gif

Thanks man! smile.gif I am very happy about the tone!

QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Sep 27 2013, 09:10 AM) *
As I wrote in the REC - perfect take and a the tone that fits my taste very well smile.gif Great job Bahadri! smile.gif

Darius! Thank you so much smile.gif I am very happy that you like my take smile.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 27 2013, 07:05 PM
Learning Rock Star
What's your equipment, Bahadir? smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Sep 27 2013, 07:13 PM
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 27 2013, 06:05 PM) *
What's your equipment, Bahadir? smile.gif

I have some guitars, in this video I used my fender strat. I also use sansamp classic and bb preamp. I have roland jazz chorus 120 amp but usually I use guitar rig. The reason for that is I can not use my amp volume up! So guitar rig comes to me more efficient.

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 27 2013, 07:17 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (bahadirpeker @ Sep 27 2013, 08:13 PM) *
I have some guitars, in this video I used my fender strat. I also use sansamp classic and bb preamp. I have roland jazz chorus 120 amp but usually I use guitar rig. The reason for that is I can not use my amp volume up! So guitar rig comes to me more efficient.

I use guitar rig as well, so no shame in that. If you have patience you can get some great tones out of it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 28 2013, 09:07 AM
Instructor
Hey Bahadir! How did the schedule we agreed upon work for you? If you have finished it please let me know and also, let me know if there are any questions regarding the tasks. We can set another one up for a new week if you are done and ready with the first week - deal?

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Sep 28 2013, 09:45 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 28 2013, 08:07 AM) *
Hey Bahadir! How did the schedule we agreed upon work for you? If you have finished it please let me know and also, let me know if there are any questions regarding the tasks. We can set another one up for a new week if you are done and ready with the first week - deal?

I am not ready for the next week lessons Cosmin. Actually, I didn' like too much the lessons then I didn't want to work for them dry.gif So I am not sure what to do. I said about fusion style but nowadays I am a big fan of ballad style, especiallly jazz-ballad! What must we do now?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 28 2013, 01:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (bahadirpeker @ Sep 28 2013, 08:45 AM) *
I am not ready for the next week lessons Cosmin. Actually, I didn' like too much the lessons then I didn't want to work for them dry.gif So I am not sure what to do. I said about fusion style but nowadays I am a big fan of ballad style, especiallly jazz-ballad! What must we do now?

I can replace the lessons for a more ballad style and keep the processes described - how does that sound?

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Sep 28 2013, 01:43 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 28 2013, 12:04 PM) *
I can replace the lessons for a more ballad style and keep the processes described - how does that sound?

You are the man Cosmin! smile.gif

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Sep 28 2013, 01:56 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero

Very smooth playing! Great job!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 28 2013, 02:14 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (bahadirpeker @ Sep 28 2013, 12:43 PM) *
You are the man Cosmin! smile.gif

Alright! We'll do that - is it ok if I post the whole practice regimen and the lesson recommendations in the schedule dedicated thread or would you have them in a PM?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:55 PM