3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Donut Of Celebration: Bushido
Ben Higgins
Jul 25 2012, 09:18 PM
Instructor
Grind Guer is getting near to 10 with 7 Donuts now !!

However he is going to be away for 2 weeks so there's chance for you guys to catch up !! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Jul 25 2012, 09:25 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 25 2012, 08:18 PM) *
Grind Guer is getting near to 10 with 7 Donuts now !!

However he is going to be away for 2 weeks so there's chance for you guys to catch up !! biggrin.gif

May I from this week on post on the Apprentice Bushido forum very fast just to stop these guys a bit ? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif no that's evil tongue.gif or is it? tongue.gif
No no I can't. Hmmm yes I can, no no, yes yes , hmmm tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 25 2012, 09:27 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Opetholic @ Jul 25 2012, 09:25 PM) *
May I from this week on post on the Apprentice Bushido forum very fast just to stop these guys a bit ? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif no that's evil tongue.gif or is it? tongue.gif
No no I can't. Hmmm yes I can, no no, yes yes , hmmm tongue.gif

That's a bit naughty really.... stick to the Task that you pick !! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Jul 25 2012, 09:30 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 25 2012, 08:27 PM) *
That's a bit naughty really.... stick to the Task that you pick !! wink.gif

I was just joking smile.gif I wouldn't do that. In any case they respond quite fast also so there is no guarantee that I could post something faster. Grind Guer and the rest of the guys all deserve to be the Donut King smile.gif Hopefully they won't pick a level 10 lesson for us all tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 25 2012, 09:35 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Opetholic @ Jul 25 2012, 09:30 PM) *
Grind Guer and the rest of the guys all deserve to be the Donut King smile.gif Hopefully they won't pick a level 10 lesson for us all tongue.gif

I just have a feeling that it will be something really brutal !! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 16 2012, 10:38 AM
Instructor
Grind Guer is now on 8 Donuts........

I'm getting nervous !! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
GrindGuer
Aug 16 2012, 06:20 PM
Experienced Rock Star & Challenge Star
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 16 2012, 11:38 AM) *
Grind Guer is now on 8 Donuts........

I'm getting nervous !! laugh.gif

So am I. What will I choose ? That's a terrible question ! laugh.gif
The Apprentice Tasks need some more pupils. There are usually just two of us working with Sensei Ben. Is every one at GMC so good ? I can't believe it (well, my ego can't believe it wink.gif)

--------------------
�Million-to-one chances crop up nine times out of ten.�
― Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 16 2012, 06:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (GrindGuer @ Aug 16 2012, 06:20 PM) *
The Apprentice Tasks need some more pupils. There are usually just two of us working with Sensei Ben. Is every one at GMC so good ? I can't believe it (well, my ego can't believe it wink.gif)

Yes we do need more people doing this !

Are you reading this, GMC members ????? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
gregc1
Aug 16 2012, 06:54 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (GrindGuer @ Aug 16 2012, 05:20 PM) *

I will say I'm still right in the middle I think. I go with the warrior to push myself but there are certainly weeks when I'm out of my league. Those weeks I should have done the apprentice task.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 17 2012, 08:29 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (gregc1 @ Aug 16 2012, 06:54 PM) *
I will say I'm still right in the middle I think. I go with the warrior to push myself but there are certainly weeks when I'm out of my league. Those weeks I should have done the apprentice task.

Nah, pushing yourself is not a bad thing.. sometimes you don't know until you try and by then you've devoted a few days to it anyway so you can give yourself a break on that one ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 21 2012, 09:14 AM
Instructor
OMG.. Grind Guer is on 9 Donuts... I'm worried....

laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
GrindGuer
Aug 21 2012, 01:42 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 21 2012, 10:14 AM) *
OMG.. Grind Guer is on 9 Donuts... I'm worried....

laugh.gif laugh.gif

And you should be ! You know I'll be as hard on you that you've been on us ! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 21 2012, 03:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (GrindGuer @ Aug 21 2012, 01:42 PM) *
And you should be ! You know I'll be as hard on you that you've been on us ! laugh.gif

Yep... tongue.gif

Don't forget that we ALL have to do the Task, it's not just me that suffers !! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
gregc1
Aug 21 2012, 05:02 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Did we ever decide what happens after someone reaches 10? Do we start over or just keep collecting donuts?

Either way, bring it on Grind! I'm looking forward to your selection. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 21 2012, 06:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (gregc1 @ Aug 21 2012, 05:02 PM) *
Did we ever decide what happens after someone reaches 10? Do we start over or just keep collecting donuts?

Either way, bring it on Grind! I'm looking forward to your selection. biggrin.gif

I think you guys should just keep collecting.. every time someone reaches a multiple of 10, they become Donut King smile.gif

+Quote Post
GrindGuer
Aug 21 2012, 06:36 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 21 2012, 04:34 PM) *
Yep... tongue.gif

Don't forget that we ALL have to do the Task, it's not just me that suffers !! laugh.gif

Ah ohmy.gif That's a real problem. smile.gif
Do I have to choose two lessons, or just one for the Apprentices ?

QUOTE (gregc1 @ Aug 21 2012, 06:02 PM) *

Thanks Greg. I still have to earn one before telling you what we'll have to learn. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 21 2012, 06:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (GrindGuer @ Aug 21 2012, 06:36 PM) *
Ah ohmy.gif That's a real problem. smile.gif
Do I have to choose two lessons, or just one for the Apprentices ?

Good question... I guess to keep it interesting I say pick 2 ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
GrindGuer
Aug 21 2012, 06:42 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 21 2012, 07:38 PM) *

Yeah, cool. That way, I may chose a really difficult lesson for the Warrior Task, and still be able to work on the Apprentice one ! ph34r.gif ph34r.gif
Sorry Warriors laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
gregc1
Aug 21 2012, 06:56 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 21 2012, 05:38 PM) *

The Temple shows no mercy laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 7 2012, 09:43 AM
Instructor
DONUT KING

GrindGuer !!

GrindGuer will choose 2 lessons for the next Bushido Tasks, which we all have to do.. including me ! Grind will tell me what they are and then I will make a new special threads for them ! cool.gif

Nervous ? I am..........

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:48 PM