Angra I And Classical Invention I
fkalich
Sep 16 2008, 01:02 PM
GMC:er
As you may have picked up on,I am a big fan of your playing style. Wondering how many there will be in each series, and what is the ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) of the remainder of those series.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Sep 24 2008, 08:59 PM
Instructor
I think we´ll see these lessons in early future, btw some of "other parts" of my lessons are on the server , just I didn´t know when these will be online.!

btw, thx for kind words man!

cya! wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
fkalich
Sep 24 2008, 11:21 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Lian Gerbino @ Sep 24 2008, 02:59 PM) *
I think we´ll see these lessons in early future, btw some of "other parts" of my lessons are on the server , just I didn´t know when these will be online.!

btw, thx for kind words man!

cya! wink.gif

you are welcome, one thing about being the meanest guy on GMC, when I say something nice, I mean it. you make the best out of metal, make it music that most will agree is beautiful play, even people who are not metal fans in general.

I have pretty much decided to get a good handle on the 200+ lessons I am working on, before I take on any others. Which means like, till I die probably.

But the lone exceptions are what follows Invention and Angra I, can't miss them, got to be too cool to miss. But I have plenty to do, so when you have them, you have them.

edit: your fellow countrymen do a good job with metal also, as do others here. However it seems that there is a sort of sound that is more characteristic of your play and others from Argentina that are teachers here, and in a good way.

This post has been edited by fkalich: Sep 24 2008, 11:25 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:32 PM