2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Floyd Rose Tilted Towards The Bottom
sammetal92
Jun 22 2013, 07:42 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Mertay @ Jun 22 2013, 05:51 PM) *
smile.gif

Also, where I live musicstore tech.s aren't really good with the more detailed stuff. Try to find the best tech in the city if possible, usually they are the ones who make custom guitars wink.gif

Hahah I've started on that road aswell, its very very rare, extremely rare, to find a guitar tech here who also makes custom guitars smile.gif so that'll roll in some money for me to buy more gear tongue.gif Learning all the stuff slowly smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Download my free guitar and Floyd Rose setup guide: http://www.samsguitars.tk/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 23 2013, 07:29 AM
GMC:er
Happy to help smile.gif The floyd looks close enough to level. Nice work smile.gif The buzz may be neck relief/bow, as a few of us mentioned. The videos will walk you through truss rod adjustments. I detailed the rest of the bits to check in my last post and noticed some other posts mentioned the same things. You'll be a luthier by the time it's over smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:33 PM