2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Song Tempo, How to determine.
kaznie_NL
Jan 16 2009, 08:18 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I always download the GP5 File and it says a BPM tongue.gif It once had it wrong.. quite anoying with BT's biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Jan 16 2009, 11:00 PM
Jazz Instructor
QUOTE (Toroso @ Jan 12 2009, 02:32 PM) *
This is a crazy question you will all laugh at, but here goes. rolleyes.gif

This kind of stuff isn't some silly problem you have, song tempo is more important than you think.
For me it is crucial musical element. If you play some Latin rhythm, and you slow it down a bit, it's gone. Little faster, gone. It's part of musical composition as well as melody, rhythm, harmony. Some patterns are useless if played in different tempo, melody can lose it's meaning, literally. Take bumblebee's flight, it's good composition, you can't play it much slower then original tempo, melody simply doesn't work.

I may be little off-topic, sorry, but just wanted to point out that there aren't silly questions, don't be ashamed to ask anything.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:29 PM