Recording: Cold Morning Sun (4 Over 3 Polyrhythmic Study)
verciazghra
Aug 8 2013, 09:04 PM
GMC:er
Hi Guys! Here's a little study I wrote some days ago in 4 over 3, basically just a chordal movement with some melody, working with dynamics between the 3 rhythm and the 4 rhythm so that they become 3-dimmensional (when one becomes louder the other softens and similar).

Much love!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time." -Leonard Bernstein

"The only love affair I have ever had was with music." -Maurice Ravel

"There's no such place as dumb question." -Dose One
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Aug 8 2013, 09:12 PM
That was an enjoyable/ sad sounding work man!! laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Aug 9 2013, 03:53 AM
Awesome, I really enjoyed that. Nice work

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Aug 9 2013, 10:40 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Beautiful smile.gif
Thanks for sharing, I like it!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Aug 9 2013, 12:31 PM
Instructor
Very cool classical influence in there. I hated classical when I was at music school....because it was a must. But...after I quit I found that I feel connected to some of those concepts and now I really respect those smile.gif Nice job!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 10 2013, 11:19 AM
Instructor
As Darius said, it took some time for me to get close to classical music, even though my mom and dad, literally fed me with classical music in my early childhood. Once again, your creations are very nice and I enjoy listening to them very much - Cheers to you for being so creative smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:34 AM