Pedal To Activate The Effect In Front And In The Fx, I´m searching an oppertunity to activate a series of effects in just o
Frankster
Feb 17 2014, 06:58 PM
GMC:er
Hi!

I´m searching an opportunity to activate a series of effects in just one step.

My amp has two channels. clean and distortion. But now I need a lead channel for my solo sound.

This is my plan:
An EQ pedal in front of the amp to get more gain and an EQ pedal in the FX Loop to raise the volume.

I found the Line Selector from BOSS, but I dont know if its possible.

Many Thanks
Frankster

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
klasaine
Feb 17 2014, 07:31 PM
Check out these ... http://www.loop-master.com/
Custom made multiple loop switchers.

The Boss looper may not be able to trigger both.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Feb 17 2014, 09:51 PM
Instructor
You can contact G-Lab. GSC-3 or GSC 5 are awesome midi controllers with with built in loops for analog stomp boxes. You can do exaclty what You mentioned with those devices.

Personally I use not many stomps - rather most effects from T.C in fx loop of the amp but...I use Behringer FCB1010 + G-lab 2x loop midi switcher to control some of the stomps via behringer. And it works.

+Quote Post
Frankster
Feb 21 2014, 05:17 PM
Thanks smile.gif

This looper Looks interesting

http://www.joyoaudio.com/en/product/show_187.html

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 22 2014, 01:10 AM
That would work! smile.gif It's among the cheaper options for the given specs. Voodoo labs make a similar unit as do others but they are a bit pricey. You could always switch to a multi pedal or rack unit and skip the switcher but both setups have their merits smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (Frankster @ Feb 21 2014, 11:17 AM) *
Thanks smile.gif

This looper Looks interesting

http://www.joyoaudio.com/en/product/show_187.html

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 12:57 AM