Bout Time For New Guitar, Please Advise., I've had my Dean Evo Ftx for a while and am looking to get a step
stephenrockstar
Jul 29 2007, 08:08 AM
GMC:er
Hey, so yeah its about time that i think i should get a new guitar. i have the Dean Evo Ftx (i think).
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k214/1wyatt/evo_ftx_trs.gif

In my new guitar want something that looks and sounds like a true hard rock guitar.
im pretty clueless on guitars because my first one was picked out by a friend who is very knowledgeable, so i came here to ask you guys.
any suggestions, or guitars you want to reccommend?

thanks,
stephen f.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Stephen[size=5][color=#009900][b][i][font=Comic Sans Ms]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Jul 29 2007, 09:19 AM
If you want something to rock hard on get a Jackson DK2 or an Ibanez RG model.Either one of these will rock hard and look good at the same time. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
stratman33
Jul 29 2007, 10:40 PM
I'd go for Ibanez RG350DX.

Great guitar for it's price.Sounds best for hard rock/metal. The only downside to this is the Edge III bridge.I've heard that it's very hard to change the strings.I dont think that should make you not want this guitar though!

--------------------

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jul 29 2007, 11:06 PM
how much are you willing to spend?

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:30 AM