3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Unusual Bacon Recipes
DeGroot
Sep 12 2012, 11:10 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero
QUOTE (korblitz @ Sep 12 2012, 10:03 PM) *
Degroot...here in Spain Bacon with dates is a typical dish.

I need to try your idea, we usually have them bread fried instead of bacon wrapped.

Hmm... looks delicious. I would try one of those or maybe a few smile.gif

Yea, you should try out the bacon wrapped jalepenos. If you don't like it too spicy... removing the seeds makes the pepper mild. I grow jalepenos in my back yard... thats how much I like 'em. I use them for nachos too. biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Qenzoz
Sep 12 2012, 11:10 PM
GMC:er
Taste my lightning!.. Imagine getting struck by a bacon lightning, would it be painful or delicious? rolleyes.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitar
Suhr S4 Pro Series Bengal Burst

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 13 2012, 08:03 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Sep 12 2012, 08:46 PM) *
On second thought ..Yuck! tongue.gif No I don't like fat,at least not alot of it , I even peel the skin off of fried chicken. rolleyes.gif

I HATE fat smile.gif I peel the skin off fried chicken myself and there's nothing wrong with that. Also, when it comes down to pork, I don't like anything containing fat - my dad on the other hand...

In here there's a wide spread custom to eat the pork skin with salt. it's called 'sorici' uttered 'sho reech' laugh.gif It sounds amazingly funny if you come to think of it as an English word

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:20 AM