Digitech Rp250 Multieffects Pedal, For sale on Craigslist
kahall
Jun 27 2010, 11:43 PM
Learning Roadie
The guy is in my area and I am going to go make sure it works tomorrow.
http://springfield.craigslist.org/msg/1813411946.html

I have noticed that the guy has been posting stuff as if he thought he was going to really get into playing and gave up. So he probably hardly used it. In fact on a Marshall amp listing that he has posted he stated almost exactly that.

I have read reviews on the thing and they seem pretty good. I have a little Fender FM15DSP that I have hooked other similar (line6) multi-effects pedals to and it really adds to the versatility of the amp and sounds great. I don't do any gigs and want to mic the amp (another thread) and record from it eventually..maybe. I'm not sure what I'm doing yet and usually just play through guitar port and monitors and I rarely crank it up.

$75 seems like a good deal to me but does anyone have an opinion (good, bad, indifferent) on this pedal?

There are some older threads on this item and I read through them already.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:31 PM