Ss Amps And Pedals?
Testament
Dec 17 2007, 10:54 PM
GMC:er
hey guys!

after hearing a really amazing guitarist playing with pedals the other day, i decided that i'd like to get a pedal to play around with myself! the only problem (so far!) is, i've heard a lot of bad things about trying to play pedals on solid state amps. i currently have a fender fm 25 DSP ( Amp Specs ) and am quite worried that the pedal i'd like to get won't work well with it. the dunlop 535q crybaby, that is.

has anyone tried a similar effect pedal on a solid state amp before? what were the results? was it a lower quality sound, or was it just flat out terrible to listen to? or was there no real difference?

i'd like to upgrade to a tube amp in the near future, but i've got a few more months to work until i've got enough money for a tube amp i'd really like to buy (in the $1000 range), but i'd really like to play around with that wah in the meantime.

any responses are welcome! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:54 PM