Make Your Own Lesson Plan!
besip
Jan 8 2008, 06:34 PM
GMC:er
ARE somebody use that plan??? becouse i'm thinking to do that and i'm wanna have the best recommendation actualy i'm still big beghiner but i'm be like to work on Metal and Sherd lesson also
so what will be the best way pick 1 lesson from shred lesson and 1 from metal??

actualy before you help me with that i'm wanna share with you my daily quitar rutine and pls critize me if you like becouse i'm will take it like help cool.gif !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------

actualy what i'm do now is warming up--what i'm do is i'm try to play A-minor penta scale up and down{5 boxes what i'm know
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

exercising -i'm trying to play around the a-minor penta the licks from Kris 101 pentatonic lesson 2 then i'm try to do speedpicking aslo Kris speedpicking lesson2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Improvising-i'm didn't before i'm start to do like 5 days ago i'm find 1 nice slow backing track and i'm trying to play around the scale what i'm know..sometime i'm sound horible sometime ok rolleyes.gif
Last thing what i'm do is- i'm trying to lear the David pentatonic lesson solo and Pavel Heavy metal 1

i'm benn lost with Pavel 1 heavy metal lesson becouse i'm never in my 4 month playing history dit use 3 fingers power chord...the poit is i'm now start do do well with that but still probally take me long to made this song donne and with good sound thats why i'm start thinking about something more easy and maybe the Lesson Plan! is good id...so do you thing i'm doing good move??

actualy i'm will be like Shred and Metal lesson also...for sure i'm wanna be donne with David lesson even if i'm not sound well..So like i'm set all critize of me all recomendations is welcome here cool.gif

1 more question out of this big point--what kind of advantage or disadvattage you see on 2 note power chord playing or with pinky or with ring finger cool.gif

Thanks all and sorry for my disturbing

Rene rolleyes.gif cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by besip: Jan 8 2008, 06:39 PM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 8 2008, 09:09 PM
any respond maybe stupid question ohmy.gif rolleyes.gif

For example i'm do talking about the Make Your Own Lesson Plan ------From The Homepage here on MasterClass

Start Here Make your own Lesson Plan! Beginner Intermediate Advanced
Acoustic Rock Metal Shred Country & Blues Jazz & Fusion

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by besip: Jan 8 2008, 09:24 PM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
PlayAllDay
Jan 8 2008, 10:56 PM
Rene I think what you are doing each day looks very good - glad to hear you are improving the 3 finger power chords. Its great that you are including the Improvising too - this wil lhelp you keep motivated and put all the theory to good use. And knowing all 5 penta patterns is great. You've only been playing a short while and you are another example of GMC being a great, fast way to progress smile.gif
Being able to play that shape is very helpful in general technique and for training your hand to get ready for more difficult shapes to come.
I cant help with what shred/metal lesson to pick as that's my weakest area on guitar sad.gif but hopefully someone else will chime in...Mattacuk?

--------------------
Lead me not into temptation - I can find the way myself...

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 9 2008, 12:32 AM
thanks for responding cool.gif

actualy i'm will be know what kind of lesson pick i'm just wanna now from some senior members here if my rutine be cooll...if i'm keap what i'm do+ start to do each lesson from The lesson planer cool.gif

i'm also interesing if somebody all ready use that planer..

also thanks for good words about my knowing 5 paterns of A-minor rolleyes.gif
actualy i'm did know them after 1 month when i'm start play..for me isn't problem to know where they are..but for me the goal is be able to play inside the scale and made the playing in regular standart
then i'm will be like to transport the A-Minor penta to the others Minor penta scale for example B-minor penta..actualy i'm know the patterns are same but be confortable everywhere need a time...hope i'm gonna do in good way....so all of this mean when i'm be ok to play on any Root note of penta minor scale i'm wanna pay attentions for example on jut MAJOR or MINOR scale..hope i'm thinking good way?

somethime thats crazy becouse every new stuff what we have to learn recomedet to learn that scale what is inside the rifs or solo rolleyes.gif so thats like know too mutch scale together rolleyes.gif ..like i'm write before for me isn't problem know them bud they are for me irrelevant until i'm be able to play on them

i'm complicate person laugh.gif and i'm will be bombard you guys with questions even if you gonna answering or not laugh.gif sorry mellow.gif unsure.gif cool.gif

This post has been edited by besip: Jan 9 2008, 12:38 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 9 2008, 10:11 AM
Lets go fishing!
Its sounds like you have a pretty good workout to me Rene. It also sounds to me like your really into your metal which is great.

What you could do is start your routine everyday with your Petatonic improvisations, say half an hour to an hour depending on how you feel. Then do 1 Heavy Metal Riffing Lesson and 1 Shred lesson from the 3 note per string catagory. This way you will be covering a range of techniques and skills.

You could carry on these untill you feel you have reached a good standard then move onto another lesson when your ready.

The lesson planner is a great resource, I dont use it personally but you can use it for lesson suggestions. smile.gif For now you can always pick which lessons you feel would suit you.

Your plan could look something like this ;

Pentatonic Improvisation to backing tracks 30 mins - 1 hr

1 Heavy Metal Riffing Lesson - 30 mins - 1hr

Lesson Examples: (pick 1)

http://www2.guitarmasterclass.net/rhythm-g...-metal-lesson3/
http://www2.guitarmasterclass.net/rhythm-g...for-beginners2/
http://www2.guitarmasterclass.net/rhythm-g...llop-technique/

1 Shred Lesson - 30 - Mins 1hr

Lesson Examples (pick 1)

http://www2.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-gui...-solo-beginner/
http://www2.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-gui...king1/index.htm
http://www2.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-gui...king3/index.htm
http://www2.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-gui...etude/index.htm

Of course the choice if yours which lesson you choose, but the idea is that your keeping 3 things in rotation all the time. This way you get a varied practice routine and also keep it varied smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 9 2008, 10:17 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jan 9 2008, 04:11 AM) *
Its sounds like you have a pretty good workout to me Rene. It also sounds to me like your really into your metal which is great.

thanks Matt fo respond sound like i'm do ok with my workout is prety similar to your what you recomendet me...i'm have to say i'm gonna probalyy work taht way it's cool..i'm do not improvising more like 15-20 minutes now becouse i'm prrety unharmonius somethime rolleyes.gif but somethime with the backning from freelicks.net i'm soun preety bluesy but just for little time laugh.gif actualy before i'm star improvising i'm trying to do some exrsize like 101 speedpicking 2 and penta scale position 2 like i'm write before

actualy 1 more question about the scale..what you thing about my learning system?? i'm wana stay and do not pay any attention to other scale until i'm be prety comfortable with the scale what i'm working now

..becouse lot of recomendations when you lear something new specialy shreding recomendet to learn the scale what use the new licks or rifs......or how you do?? hope you know what i'm mean cool.gif

thanks Rene

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 10 2008, 10:09 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (besip @ Jan 9 2008, 09:17 PM) *
actualy 1 more question about the scale..what you thing about my learning system?? i'm wana stay and do not pay any attention to other scale until i'm be prety comfortable with the scale what i'm working now

thanks Rene

I think your current learning "system" is pretty good Rene. Dont forget you can use most of the backing tracks from any of the GMC lessons to practice pentatonics also. Just read what key it is in and go for it - I find it a great way to experiment and progress with improvising.

With regards to learning different scales, I typically just learn the scale through each gmc shred lesson rather than learning the scale on its own. The great thing about GMC lessons is that if your doing an exercise your already playing in a scale !! cool.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Jan 10 2008, 11:07 AM
Instructor
Hi Rene smile.gif

I would like to add that it's pretty hard to play "real" shred if you're at beginner level as you said
but you can practice those stuff slow and later on upgrade tempo to shred point.

Anyhow,I also think that your routine is fine,
just keep practicing and working hard!! smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 10 2008, 03:08 PM
QUOTE (Muris @ Jan 10 2008, 05:07 AM) *
Hi Rene smile.gif

I would like to add that it's pretty hard to play "real" shred if you're at beginner level as you said
but you can practice those stuff slow and later on upgrade tempo to shred point.

Anyhow,I also think that your routine is fine,
just keep practicing and working hard!! smile.gif

thanks i'm playing slow cool.gif my best backing is 65 bpm blues tempo from freelicks wink.gif
thanks for answer-Rene

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:12 PM