Our Band Are Ready For Raumarock!, Which is one of the largest festivals in Norway!
mhskeide
Feb 13 2010, 03:22 AM
Accomplished Tone Guru
I have just arrived home exhausted, but extremely happy from the tonights "municipal-quarter-finals" . We were playing a kinda competition-show with three other bands, where the winner will be invited to play at Raumarock, a festival in Norway where it usually travels about 5-10 000 people anually! There will be another final at the festival on the Friday at a smaller stage. A winner from that stage again amongst four other bands will play RIGHT BEFORE the headliner on Saturday (the biggest headliners!)

this summer has the potential to be the best ever! I`m so thrilled right now biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

If you want to check my band out, go to www.myspace.com/blodigalvor (Lyrics are in Norwegian, but hey, how many of the millions of rammstein-fans understand their lyrics laugh.gif ?)

I would also appreciate if you would join our Facebook-fanpage, just search for Blodig Alvor smile.gif (also in norwegian, but support is always appreciated!

Edit: Link to festival page: http://www.raumarock.com/
In some way, our guitar player / vocalist coincidentally ended up at the frontpage of the festival as well tongue.gif (him with a bit long hair)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by mhskeide: Feb 13 2010, 03:26 AM

--------------------
Take your music seriously, but not yourself
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Feb 13 2010, 11:29 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Cool! Great news smile.gif

And keep singing in Norwegian, reeeespect! wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
zen
Feb 13 2010, 11:45 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
You guyz have great songs .. Keep it up and have a great gig.. smile.gif

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Feb 13 2010, 01:32 PM
Learning Tone Master
Congratulations! That sound great smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Feb 13 2010, 02:06 PM
GMC:er
Congratulations and good luck for the next round!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Bluesberry
Feb 13 2010, 04:05 PM
Learning Roadie
Gosh, Rauma is one of the oldest cities in Finland. And I here was wondering that if there was a rock festival there, I'd definitely heard of it. biggrin.gif

Good luck!

+Quote Post
mhskeide
Feb 13 2010, 04:34 PM
Accomplished Tone Guru
QUOTE (MickeM @ Feb 13 2010, 11:29 AM) *

Thanks alot Micke, a lot of people comment that they enjoy norwegian lyrics biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Kristian Hyvarinen @ Feb 13 2010, 04:05 PM) *
Gosh, Rauma is one of the oldest cities in Finland. And I here was wondering that if there was a rock festival there, I'd definitely heard of it. biggrin.gif

Good luck!

Coincidence, because it`s a small town in Norway as well, which have it`s population multiplied several tmies during the festival tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mhskeide
Feb 13 2010, 04:34 PM
Accomplished Tone Guru
QUOTE (MickeM @ Feb 13 2010, 11:29 AM) *

Thanks alot Micke, a lot of people comment that they enjoy norwegian lyrics biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Kristian Hyvarinen @ Feb 13 2010, 04:05 PM) *

Good luck!

Coincidence, because it`s a small town in Norway as well, which have it`s population multiplied several tmies during the festival tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Feb 13 2010, 05:21 PM
Instructor
I just heard a couple of songs on myspace. You guys sound really powerful. Good luck there

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
intemperateContr...
Feb 13 2010, 09:00 PM
Learning Tone Master

We're all proud of you here on the GMC - live the dream man. Among those of us who have
yet to obtain our fame on the music scene, and those of us on hold at the moment, we can
easily smile and live vicariously through your good fortune. Music is one of the best gifts
(and one of the most difficult to master) that there is. BTW, Svik is my favorite song on
your album, but I like them all. Hang Loose, and keep that motor running, dude... cool.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 14 2010, 02:18 PM
Instructor
Awesome news man, congratulations! I've listened to the songs you sound great smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
mhskeide
Feb 16 2010, 01:07 AM
Accomplished Tone Guru
QUOTE (intemperateControl @ Feb 13 2010, 09:00 PM) *
We're all proud of you here on the GMC - live the dream man. Among those of us who have
yet to obtain our fame on the music scene, and those of us on hold at the moment, we can
easily smile and live vicariously through your good fortune. Music is one of the best gifts
(and one of the most difficult to master) that there is. BTW, Svik is my favorite song on
your album, but I like them all. Hang Loose, and keep that motor running, dude... cool.gif

Thats some very nice, kind and true words! Thanks smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Feb 16 2010, 07:31 AM
GMC:er
Keep us in touch with the results of the competition!! Best of luck!!

+Quote Post
mhskeide
Feb 16 2010, 09:37 AM
Accomplished Tone Guru
QUOTE (Santiago Diaz Garces @ Feb 16 2010, 07:31 AM) *
Keep us in touch with the results of the competition!! Best of luck!!

The show is not before the 7. of August, but I will be sure to take som pics. etc to share biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Feb 16 2010, 08:39 PM
Instructor
best of luck with the gig guys! nice songs on myspace!!!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Feb 21 2010, 11:01 PM
Instructor
that's great, best of luck!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:56 PM