2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Music Review Section
The Uncreator
Jun 8 2007, 03:09 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Hey kris, i was wondering if these things arent to much trouble, or if your not to busy, if we could have like a sub-forum in the Guitarist Analysis section where we can review new albums and older albums, a band and guitarists overall sound and stuff like that. i think with the wide diversity of music we listen to here, it would work out well.

*EDIT*

666 POSTS, IM FEELING SO EVIL RIGHT NOW

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Jun 8 2007, 03:09 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robin
Jun 8 2007, 05:59 PM
GMC:er
That is an awesome idea, that would have been great.

Congratulations with your 666th post smile.gif
666 the number of the beast, hell and fire was spawned to be released \m/

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Robin: Jun 8 2007, 06:00 PM

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 8 2007, 06:01 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jun 8 2007, 04:09 PM) *
Hey kris, i was wondering if these things arent to much trouble, or if your not to busy, if we could have like a sub-forum in the Guitarist Analysis section where we can review new albums and older albums, a band and guitarists overall sound and stuff like that. i think with the wide diversity of music we listen to here, it would work out well.
*EDIT*

666 POSTS, IM FEELING SO EVIL RIGHT NOW

A good idea!

And about the 666... how will you ever be able to post anything again that will ruin 666

+Quote Post
Robin
Jun 8 2007, 06:03 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jun 8 2007, 05:01 PM) *
And about the 666... how will you ever be able to post anything again that will ruin 666

Yeah I was thinking the same thing... blink.gif

DONT ANSWER US!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 8 2007, 06:06 PM
QUOTE (Robin @ Jun 8 2007, 07:03 PM) *
Yeah I was thinking the same thing... blink.gif
DONT ANSWER US!

LOL you got a point there

and he's been awfully quite since that last post. I wonder how he's feeling laugh.gif

This post has been edited by MickeM: Jun 8 2007, 06:07 PM

+Quote Post
Robin
Jun 8 2007, 06:08 PM
Since we're talking about this 666 thing... Last year I had many juice boxes that expired 06.06.06 biggrin.gif And our old car number was 26665 smile.gif

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 8 2007, 06:12 PM
QUOTE (Robin @ Jun 8 2007, 07:08 PM) *
Since we're talking about this 666 thing... Last year I had many juice boxes that expired 06.06.06 biggrin.gif And our old car number was 26665 smile.gif

laugh.gif I bet you still have them juice boxes.

A friend of ours had their baby girl born 2006/06/06 ...and we all know who's the father, right?

+Quote Post
Robin
Jun 8 2007, 06:14 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jun 8 2007, 05:12 PM) *
laugh.gif I bet you still have them juice boxes.

I was kinda savnig those juice boxes, but I have no idea where they went blink.gif

QUOTE (MickeM @ Jun 8 2007, 05:12 PM) *
A friend of ours had their baby girl born 2006/06/06 ...and we all know who's the father, right?

Thats freakin sweet dude!! So whos the father? Satan? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 8 2007, 06:24 PM
QUOTE (Robin @ Jun 8 2007, 07:14 PM) *
So whos the father? Satan? laugh.gif

Yeah, that's my bet! It's too obvious. Her husband disagrees though... rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jun 8 2007, 06:30 PM
Instructor
I think he'll just have to EDIT his posts not to ruin the 666 number hahahahaha

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 8 2007, 07:34 PM
GMC Founder
Hehe - hush don't say a word! biggrin.gif

Back to topic - this is an excellent idea! biggrin.gif Creating a new board is fast and easy, no problem.

However before we start a new board I would like to check with everybody if more people would be interested in contributing? We could start with a general "review" board that includes both album and gear reviews - and if we get some activity there we could then split it up.

What do you guys think?

--------------------

+Quote Post
JVM
Jun 8 2007, 07:41 PM
Learning Roadie
I would love it smile.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 9 2007, 02:15 AM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jun 8 2007, 02:34 PM) *
Hehe - hush don't say a word! biggrin.gif

Back to topic - this is an excellent idea! biggrin.gif Creating a new board is fast and easy, no problem.

However before we start a new board I would like to check with everybody if more people would be interested in contributing? We could start with a general "review" board that includes both album and gear reviews - and if we get some activity there we could then split it up.

What do you guys think?

Yeah, also a gear review would be great to! we could all review our gear so everyone gets a good idea of all the different guitar manufactures and amps, pedals, recording gear etc.

Im obviuosly on board! cool.gif

+Quote Post
stratman33
Jun 9 2007, 02:23 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jun 8 2007, 09:15 PM) *
Yeah, also a gear review would be great to! we could all review our gear so everyone gets a good idea of all the different guitar manufactures and amps, pedals, recording gear etc.

Im obviuosly on board! cool.gif

This is a great idea!I'm in for both, but i really like the gear idea!I'm looking for a new guitar, so id like to see peoples reviews.I'm in! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
chainsbroken
Jun 9 2007, 03:48 AM
Agreed biggrin.gif

--------------------
Deano

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jun 9 2007, 03:12 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Gear reviews - cool!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
JCJXXL
Jun 9 2007, 04:34 PM
I think gear reviews were brought up a couple times before. I still think it's a great idea!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 9 2007, 05:12 PM
Alright looks like we got alot of takers on this! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 9 2007, 08:37 PM
GMC Founder
Sim sala bim!!

We have now got two new sub-boards up for a test period.

"Gear Reviews" in the Gear Talk board.

"Album Reviews" in the Guitarist Analysis board.

I am excited to see what kind of activity when can get! smile.gif

Kris

--------------------

+Quote Post
lefty01
Jun 9 2007, 09:05 PM
great idea biggrin.gif and for the record, I have $6.66 in my checking account. unsure.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:46 PM