Bookmarks
Phil66
Jun 7 2015, 05:39 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hello everyone.

OK, I know I can use the bookmarks system in my browser BUT, is there a way within GMC to bookmark posts? I don't mean whole topics just individual posts, I know you can get the url of an individual post by clicking on the number of that post which I could then use in the browser bookmark system but it would be nice if there was a way to store useful posts with notes. Some posts have very useful information but the topic could drop down the list in the forum and make it hard to find, particularly if it is a multi page thread. It would be good to have a personal library of these posts.

If this isn't possible, is there another way to work around this within you profile? I've looked but can't see anything.

Cheers folks

Phil

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Phil66   Bookmarks   Jun 7 2015, 05:39 PM
- - Bogdan Radovic   QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jun 7 2015, 06:39 PM) Hel...   Jun 7 2015, 06:12 PM
- - Phil66   Thanks Bogdan, Yes I know how to do it that way, ...   Jun 7 2015, 06:30 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:27 PM