> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

9 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 >  
Tflava's Thread, for Gab's Army
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 15 2016, 12:12 AM
Instructor
Hi Tim! I commented and graded all your takes at the REC section. Please check out my comments and let me know if you have any question.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Timmez
Jul 16 2016, 08:13 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 14 2016, 11:12 PM) *
Hi Tim! I commented and graded all your takes at the REC section. Please check out my comments and let me know if you have any question.

Hey man.
i can hear you guys say that my techniques of sync and string skipping is not goodnenough so think we have to focus on that.
I think i neede to slow down all.
Im also asked to play in a new band and said Yes.
I neede to practice some Numbers with difficult solo like lenny kravitz are you gonna go my way and easy lover from Phil Collins.
Is it possible that we can practice these.

Also think i drop down all the lessons and focus on the techniques issues point out so hope you can help me with that.
I finishes learn ing the funk workout and bought riffmaster pro so i can slow down backing track and record against them.
i thought that it mighty be good to play the funk first on 50 percent and increase it with 5 percent when its good till i can reach Maybe in couple of mont's the 100 percent.

What do you say of this all men?

Thanks for all.

Greetz tim

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 17 2016, 04:54 AM
Instructor
Hi Tim,

I think that slowing down is what you need to do in order to polish the current lessons that you are working. I also think that working on less things at a time can be a wise decision. So I think that your plan sounds perfect.

If you work on less lessons at a time, you can dedicate half of the time dedicated to lessons to work on complementary exercises that help you to polish the weak parts on each lesson.

Regarding the songs that you need to learn, sure! We can work on them here. How are you going to learn them? By ear? Using any youtube tutorial?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Timmez
Jul 17 2016, 07:38 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Allright man i Will focus on the funk and hendrix rhythm then and also on the b minor ballad.

For the songs to learn. I look for the chords on the web and check of they are right and then i listen to the rhythm myself.
For the solos i use youtube or ultimatum guitar to get the guitar pro file. I use them as a guideline and listen if its right

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 18 2016, 03:28 AM
Instructor
Hi Tim, this sounds good. Please keep me updated. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Timmez
Jul 19 2016, 07:12 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hello gab.

Is it Maybe better to do the lesson picking and legato to focus on this and when i master that, then continu the b minor ballad?

Greet

+Quote Post
Timmez
Jul 19 2016, 08:28 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Or also go on with the b minor and use the legato and picking as a Daily excersice

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 19 2016, 02:51 PM
Instructor
Let's try focusing only on the picking & legato lesson during this week.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Timmez
Jul 19 2016, 03:47 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 19 2016, 01:51 PM) *
Let's try focusing only on the picking & legato lesson during this week.

Allright so i Will start with it tomorrow then?
Arent started but wanted to know if you thoughy it was a good idea.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 19 2016, 04:15 PM
Instructor
Ok!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Timmez
Jul 25 2016, 07:30 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hé man,

Im still practicing the legato and picking and its getting better.

Im also practicing living colour- love rears its ugly head for my New band.

Greetz

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 25 2016, 10:17 PM
Instructor
Hi Tim, great! Thanks for the update. Keep working!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Timmez
Sep 22 2016, 01:41 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey man.

Long time ago smile.gif

I was practicing for my new band but also keep working on the funk rhythm and the legato.
Today it was the first day i had time to record something of the funk with my Phone.

In a couple of days i will record it with my DAW.

This was just recorded fast to give you an impression.

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIVS4lHukdM

Greetz Tim

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 24 2016, 10:53 PM
Instructor
Hi Tim, that video sounds good! Your funk rhythm is getting better. There is still more work to do in order to make everything sound groovier, but it's getting better. The lesson has some parts that are really tricky because you have to play fast patterns and keep the funky feel. Try to isolate these parts and work on them as a loop in order to get more familiar with them.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Timmez
Sep 30 2016, 02:56 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey man.

I wanted to go further with the improvisation course but I cant replay the vchat sessies. Do you know how this is possible.

Greetz tim

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 2 2016, 10:44 PM
Instructor
Hi mate, I think that the sessions aren't online anymore, but I can help you here.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Timmez
Oct 4 2016, 08:56 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hello mate.

I think i have a sort of schedule made for myself.
I got some dvd,'s About the modes and one About speed from a friend. SO my idea is to go for building speed because its one of my biggest flaws. Maybe i can record what i practiced for you.
I also want to start with the modes and getting further with the theory. With the same idea to record the concepts and show it to you.
Besides that i want to practice some more difficult songs that i really like. Im now working on funk rhythm control and dynamic control from Diego budicin. When i finishes one of the songs i Will go further with the hendrix rhythm or Mark knofler style.
Also from him.

SO overall focus on theory and speed and working slowly on some difficult but lovely lessons.

What do you say smile.gif

Greetz tim

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 5 2016, 08:48 PM
Instructor
That sounds great man. I'll be here ready to check your progress and help to understand the concepts.

What dvd are you using for modes?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Timmez
Oct 5 2016, 09:03 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
De dvd''s are from the serie from Danny gill.
Its a 7 dvd serie. 1 dvd per mode.

Greetz

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 7 2016, 03:56 PM
Instructor
Cool, that's interesting! Feel free to share here the concepts that you understand, and get from it, as well as your own applications of the modes.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:15 PM