> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Neoclassical Three-Level-Lesson, Advanced , Lesson By Marcus Lavendell
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 1 ] ** [25.00%]
7 [ 2 ] ** [50.00%]
8 [ 1 ] ** [25.00%]
9 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 4

snackajacks
May 28 2012, 03:18 PM
GMC:er
Original lesson: Neoclassical Three-Level-Lesson, Advanced by Marcus Lavendell

screwed up 0:12 ending of the loop :( but though here is my take :

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 28 2012, 04:22 PM
Instructor
Hi Marc, great to see you in the REC Zone !

You're gonna hate me but there's a few things to sort out before you get a passing score. The bends and vibrato are a big part of this style and this lesson in particular so try to get them sounding like the lesson if you can smile.gif

There's a few wrong notes and your hand co ordination could be a lot tighter.

Also try to get a full view of both your hand and the whole guitar neck in the camera shot if you can.

I hope you'll keep it this though and tighten up those areas, I'd like to be able to throw you a high score ! cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 28 2012, 06:49 PM
Instructor
Hi Snackajacks! You are doing a big effort with this one but you still need to work hard on this one. There are many wrong notes in the fast alternate picking fast licks and also in the sweeps. You should isolate the faster parts and practice them as exercises, looped at slower tempos.

It's also very important to allow us to see bot hands in these videos. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
May 30 2012, 08:05 PM
Instructor
It's a good take! You've had some wrong notes in the fast parts! Your timing was good!
I would suggest to spend a little more time with this lesson and it will sound perfect! You have all the pieces of the puzzle just need to put it together! Good job!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 2 2012, 01:38 PM
Instructor
Hello Marc! Great seeing you in the REC zone man! biggrin.gif As the guys said, it looks like you are running away from the notes somehow - as in you can't hear every note in a proper way. This can all be solved by practicing slowly wink.gif

Take your time and this will be great!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
skennington
Jun 14 2012, 10:59 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
7 on this one..

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:55 PM