Practice Hints Needed
Josch
Jul 5 2018, 09:21 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey Darius.
Right now I am working on your lesson Simple Metal Solo
The problematic parts are part 5 and part 7 (sweeping parts). Can you recommend me some lessons that will help with these parts?

Josch

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Darius Wave
Aug 12 2018, 08:20 PM
Instructor
Hey Josh!

Sorry for late response. I do not lead mentoring anymore because of amount of other duties but I respond here time to time so thx for your patience in advance!

There are no magical tips I can give you that will imemdiatelly help you. AS far as I see your on the good path. Both of your hands are positioned quite nice and if there appear any problems it's just because there is really much more practise needed to make this work. But...your basic mechanics are ok. timming isses are caused by you not being ready to play this yet but you do not do anythign on a bad way...it;s just the time you need, not a tip a guess. Besides the fact you still have some problems to play faster runs in time, and the fact your sweep is not a sweep motion (your pick jumps between strings), I see nothign wrong I the way you hold your pick, rest your hands or position left hand fingers. Even your two differen takes show that time and effort you brought to it, gave teh results so just keep up the work you do and thigns will finally work out smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:01 AM