Whats The Difference Bewteen The Two
Nick325
Jun 28 2008, 07:20 PM
GMC:er
Whats the difference bewteen the Epiphone Les Paul Custom and the Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top? Is it the pickups or something? the custom is only a hundred dollars more, is it the gold hardware and finish? im considering buying one of these two models btw

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Nemanja Filipovi...
Jun 28 2008, 08:41 PM
Singing Instructor
I dodn't know the difference,but my gitarist has Epiphone Les Paul Standard,and it Joe Perry model,and it works great,so if you buy that guitar you will spend your many good.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Scott Gentzen
Jun 28 2008, 08:55 PM
GMC:er
The "Plus Top" part of the Standard designates that the body has an updated top. With the Epiphones, it'll be a flamed maple veneer rather than a thicker wooden top that the Gibsons would have so it's mostly a cosmetic thing. The Custom should have some better hardware, but I don't have a detailed enough rundown on it..

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:22 AM