Hearing Your Own Music On The Radio, A very humbling experience
Chris S.
May 1 2016, 09:20 PM
Learning Roadie
So my local radio station 97.9X (Rock) will be airing my latest song "Forever" tonight on the 'Locals Only' segment, where it is only two spots behind the closer.

It's very humbling to be able to hear your own creation on the radio - and I was wondering if anyone else has an experience to share? smile.gif

97.9X Locals Only

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
May 1 2016, 09:49 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Congratulations mate, will done, enjoy the moment smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Chris S.
May 2 2016, 12:03 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Phil66 @ May 1 2016, 08:49 PM) *
Congratulations mate, will done, enjoy the moment smile.gif

Thanks mate! It's just a very humbling experience - a year or two ago I didn't even know how to form a triad, and now I have a song on the radio!

I can safely say it wouldn't be a possibility without Gab and GMC!

So thanks GMC!

smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 2 2016, 12:46 AM
GMC:er
Super congrats!!!! smile.gif Enjoy it man! I'm gonna put the youtube vid here smile.gif

QUOTE (Chris S. @ May 1 2016, 04:20 PM) *
So my local radio station 97.9X (Rock) will be airing my latest song "Forever" tonight on the 'Locals Only' segment, where it is only two spots behind the closer.

It's very humbling to be able to hear your own creation on the radio - and I was wondering if anyone else has an experience to share? smile.gif

97.9X Locals Only

+Quote Post
Chris S.
May 2 2016, 03:09 AM
Learning Roadie
'Twas cool - they gave me a shout out at the beginning of the song since it was my locals only "debut" but cut the song half way through to play ads rolleyes.gif

Thus is radio I guess tongue.gif

+Quote Post
nikeman64
May 2 2016, 09:05 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Big congrats Chris !
I'm shure it must be great to experience this.
Keep making songs! smile.gif

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 3 2016, 02:57 AM
Instructor
The first time I've heard a song of my band on the radio I've cried. biggrin.gif

I still remember that day. It was our metal version of the Argentinian national hymn and the guy said GREAT things about the version.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:49 AM