3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
New Dragonforce Video/song
shellshock1911
Jul 17 2008, 12:58 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 17 2008, 12:00 AM) *
ohmy.gif This is the first time that I pay attention to this band. They have nice vocal melodies and insane but too long solos. It would be ok for me if the solo would last a half. The most amazing thing is the way they use the tapping. I think that Lian could do a lesson in the style of Dragonforce. smile.gif
Thanks for sharing. wink.gif

Are all their songs as fast like this one? I mean do they compose complete albums
with the same tempo ohmy.gif ?

There has been 1-2 slow songs per album so far. Most of the songs are 170-220 BPM though. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vintageplaya666
Jul 17 2008, 01:31 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 17 2008, 12:00 AM) *
ohmy.gif This is the first time that I pay attention to this band. They have nice vocal melodies and insane but too long solos. It would be ok for me if the solo would last a half. The most amazing thing is the way they use the tapping. I think that Lian could do a lesson in the style of Dragonforce. smile.gif
Thanks for sharing. wink.gif

Are all their songs as fast like this one? I mean do they compose complete albums
with the same tempo ohmy.gif ?

Yeh like the guy above I think the highest tempo they've played at is around 220bpm. Through The Fire and The Flames is 200bpm, but the main solo's drop down to 170bpm.

Good new song. But it's a shame they cant play the solo's live haha

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Signature Made By Spleeny

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift "

+Quote Post
shellshock1911
Jul 17 2008, 04:55 AM
I am actually glad to see that the music on this album sounds more or less the same than the as the other albums, and the solos are just as ridiculous and not-playable. After all the criticism they have gotten for "all songs sounding the same," having stupid lyrics, and not being able to play the songs live, most bands would have caved in and sold-out, or at least slowed things down and made the solos much more playable. This new album just shows they are in it for the pure enjoyment that the music brings to them, not to a select fanbase, or anyone for that matter; and don't plan on changing to suit others.

This post has been edited by shellshock1911: Jul 17 2008, 04:56 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
TwistedSun
Jul 17 2008, 02:57 PM
QUOTE (shellshock1911 @ Jul 16 2008, 10:55 PM) *
I am actually glad to see that the music on this album sounds more or less the same than the as the other albums, and the solos are just as ridiculous and not-playable. After all the criticism they have gotten for "all songs sounding the same," having stupid lyrics, and not being able to play the songs live, most bands would have caved in and sold-out, or at least slowed things down and made the solos much more playable. This new album just shows they are in it for the pure enjoyment that the music brings to them, not to a select fanbase, or anyone for that matter; and don't plan on changing to suit others.

And that's what it's all about isn't it? I'm sick and tired of bands that play for the money. Like who starts playing guitar thinking that they want to be the next fallout boy, or faber drive? Everybody wants to learn how to play Metallica first, yet somehow we have all these pop rock bands that only know how to play power chords.

This post has been edited by TwistedSun: Jul 17 2008, 02:59 PM

--------------------
Starting Gear: Epiphone Limited 50th Anniversary SG, Line 6 Spider II 75watt combo amp.
New Gear: Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR, Engl Powerball 100w, Engl Pro 4x12, Z-5 Footswitch

+Quote Post
Bluesrock
Jul 17 2008, 06:09 PM
The beginning sounds as though they have just pasted pieces of their old songs into a new although it does seem more original as it goes on.
Whats that gadget on hermans hand though?

+Quote Post
shellshock1911
Jul 17 2008, 06:32 PM
QUOTE (Bluesrock @ Jul 17 2008, 06:09 PM) *
The beginning sounds as though they have just pasted pieces of their old songs into a new although it does seem more original as it goes on.
Whats that gadget on hermans hand though?

Hot Hands wireless guitar effects, you move it around and it changes the pitch and makes effects or something, I don't know for sure, and I don't know where you get one, I haven't seen any on music websites, or ebay.

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:23 AM