> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

6 Power Rock Ballad Licks, Lesson By Guido Bungenstock
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 3 ] ** [75.00%]
8 [ 1 ] ** [25.00%]
9 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 4

mhskeide
Nov 19 2019, 11:17 PM
Accomplished Tone Guru
Original lesson: 6 Power Rock Ballad Licks by Guido Bungenstock

Absolutely love this style of playing, so no doubt I had to give it a shot! I had to cheat a bit at 0:34, since I am a long time away from executing the original lick at that speed.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Take your music seriously, but not yourself
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 29 2019, 09:30 AM
GMC Founder
Very cool!

I would just like to emphasize what's been said about vibrato.

What you want is a wide vibrato motion generated by your arm muscles - and not so much from your fingers. And be laid back - it's much better to start the vibrato too late than too early.

Please see other personal videos I have done to people on the REC board - this is a very common issue!

Well done here, especially the tone you get from your picking runs is very impressive! You get a 7 from me.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:15 AM