2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Allergies ?
Ben Higgins
Jun 28 2011, 01:59 PM
Instructor
Hey Guys,

I'm sure most of us are allergic to something.. food, animals, work !!??? tongue.gif Apparently Clint Eastwood is allergic to horses, which is ironic considering his many cowboy roles smile.gif

I get mild hayfever, which only developed in the last few years.. and a lot of European lagers give me a really bad cough so I could be allergic to some of the additives they put in there.. also, some types of chocolate give me a sore throat and cough.

What allergies (normal and strange) do you have ?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: Jun 28 2011, 02:00 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Jun 28 2011, 02:33 PM
Experienced Rock Star
I've yet to find something I'm allergic too. Guess I'm just a sad healthy being laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 28 2011, 03:18 PM
Instructor
So far- nothing, thank God ! Well... Mother in law doesn't count ?! tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 28 2011, 03:25 PM
Instructor
I used to feel allergy but the doctors never found any thing that generates. The medical test defined that I was at the limit between being and not being allergic. However I can't support the lower temperatures or very strong temperature changes... If I'm not shelter enough and I can get allergy or a flu...

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Fran
Jun 28 2011, 03:50 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
I might be allergic to cats. A real shame, because I love animals!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jun 28 2011, 04:51 PM
Instructor
I'm not aware of it...so let's say nothing...maybe Cobra's poison but I've never been close to it

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jun 28 2011, 05:27 PM
Learning Tone Master
A friend is allergic to the finish off her strat copy laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 28 2011, 06:19 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Jun 28 2011, 05:27 PM) *
A friend is allergic to the finish off her strat copy laugh.gif

What is it ? Radioactive ? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jun 28 2011, 09:37 PM
GMC:er
Air Conditioners

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 28 2011, 09:50 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I'm allergic to internet based forums, lucky there isn't too many I spend hours on widdling away on a guitar......oh wait....

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jun 28 2011, 10:53 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 28 2011, 07:19 PM) *
What is it ? Radioactive ? laugh.gif

How did you know?! Could that be a problem?

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jun 28 2011, 11:03 PM
Learning Roadie
I guess I don't really have anything particular I fight. I was allergic to Penicillin when I was little, but I don't know about now.

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Jun 29 2011, 07:57 AM
Tone Seeker
I'm very allergic to hay/grass. I have to take 1 pill a day to prevent my nose to be like Niagara falls biggrin.gif
It sucks but it's only like 1 month in a year...but it's on now sad.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 29 2011, 09:22 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
I was allergic to one type of antibiotics - tough I'm not sure I still am.
Recently my eyes are getting red/blood vessels kinda breaking so I'm thinking I may have some new allergy.
I may have to investigate it - though it's not that bad.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 29 2011, 09:24 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jun 29 2011, 09:22 AM) *
I was allergic to one type of antibiotics - tough I'm not sure I still am.
Recently my eyes are getting red/blood vessels kinda breaking so I'm thinking I may have some new allergy.
I may have to investigate it - though it's not that bad.

Let's hope you're not allergic to..................... pinball machines ! ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jun 29 2011, 10:03 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Allergies: penicillin and red wine.

Psychosomatic allergy: strawberries.
I'm not physically allergic but have a mental block when it comes to them. When I was 13 I worked on a farm and at lunchtime me and my friends went and helped ourselves to loads in the field. We had the farmer's permission but he forgot to tell us that they'd been sprayed that day for bugs. I was sick for a week and have never eaten a strawberry since. Every summer when I lived at home my mum would buy a big box of strawberry tarts and then say, 'Oh I forgot you can't eat these. Guess I'll have to eat them all myself.' rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 29 2011, 10:06 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Jun 28 2011, 04:18 PM) *
So far- nothing, thank God ! Well... Mother in law doesn't count ?! tongue.gif

Depends how bad the symptoms are... If you turn yellow and start vomiting when you meet her, i think it qualifies!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 29 2011, 12:55 PM
Instructor
I am allergic to ill mannered/ mean/ stupid/ ignorant people - it just makes me go away biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jun 29 2011, 07:52 PM
Hey Cosmin! Hi Cosmins, Cosmins, Cosmins, Cosmins... where he go?

Well anyways, I've got mild hayfever and am allergic to homework!

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
Gary
Jun 29 2011, 08:07 PM
Just like Clint Eastwood.. I too am allergic to horses. I am also allergic to dust mites which really sucks mad.gif ..causes chronic sinus headaches.

Cheers,
Gary

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:37 PM