Diagonal Pentatonic Position Shifting
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 25 2006, 06:33 PM
GMC Founder
Are we beginning to sound like scientists or something?!? :smoke

Check out the new lesson here

/Kris biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
InstruMental Cas...
Sep 25 2006, 07:40 PM
GMC:er
lol, I just got done with the first, and I can already tell I have a lot more work to do. The backing track for that first one was so badass it overpowered my own playing! :oops:

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 26 2006, 12:07 PM
GMC Founder
Hey glad you liked the backing - I have been going through a "riff-writing" period - where I just had to sit down and record lots of riffs... :wink:

+Quote Post
ezravdb
Sep 26 2006, 03:50 PM
dude... I can't wait till next week :mad :> :>

--------------------
The coolest new community: Lockerz Wanna join Lockerz?
Send me a PM with your mailadress.

+Quote Post
psychoguitarist_...
Sep 29 2006, 02:37 PM
From: Bangalore, Karnataka, India, Asia (in case u don't know where India is)
Thanx for the new lesson!!!! It's what i've alwayz dreamed of doin on the guitar!!!!! Thanx once again!!!!!!

--------------------
R.I.P (RoCk In PeAcE) \m/

IPB Image

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Oct 4 2006, 09:12 AM
I've watched all the tapping lessons, the country lesson, and the eric johnson lesson in 1 day...or was it 2, I'VE BEEN PRACTIING SO MUCH I FORGOT WHAT DAY IT IS!!!!!! :eye I should take a break :smoke
This is a noob question, but how often does Kris make a new lesson?
Just so maybe I can schedule my practicing better.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 4 2006, 11:43 AM
GMC Founder
You should have a new lesson every week! /Kris

+Quote Post
Liam
Oct 4 2006, 03:06 PM
Kris is it possible i saw you playing guitar in a guitar-stand , at graspop 2005 end of june ??

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 4 2006, 03:09 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Liam)
Kris is it possible i saw you playing guitar in a guitar-stand , at graspop 2005 end of june ??

No, sorry. (Would have liked it, though)

/K

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:45 PM