2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Where Is Spiderusalem?, Organized search
Spiderusalem
Nov 7 2007, 02:51 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 6 2007, 12:33 PM) *
Wow, that's deeply philosophical ...

Spiderusalem is a metaphor - I just realized you are right, he is a concept, a state of being (and incidentally a person too).

Spiderusalem - a place which cannot be found, a search that cannot be described, a being on the edge of life as we know it (and the forum rules in particular!)

LOL!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Equipment: Classical/Jazz hybrid guitar. blunt/black humor.

Success is the best revenge.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
stratman33
Jan 19 2008, 04:38 PM
*update*

I havnt seen him in days unsure.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jan 19 2008, 08:02 PM
Moderation Policy Director
I bet he's out somewhere having a life damn him!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 19 2008, 08:07 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jan 19 2008, 07:02 PM) *

Yeah I dont have one thats why im always on GMC and guitar unsure.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Jan 19 2008, 08:12 PM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jan 19 2008, 01:02 PM) *

*scoffs* who needs a life when we have GMC and guitar?!? laugh.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jan 19 2008, 08:12 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jan 19 2008, 08:02 PM) *

...I remember he once said he had to cut down on food to afford cigarrettes so I guess for you and me it's not much of a life to envy laugh.gif We wouldn't last a week!

Btw... hasn't tony been absent? Wasn't he spying for Spidy on us or was it the other way around or is he infact a double agent? And havn't my presence been a bit low lately aswell, you know I spent some time in the swamp aswell... and you're "traveling"... unsure.gif
If we can't be trusted by our self at least we can trust Brett, Chris and Kris.. right?

+Quote Post
Owen
Jan 19 2008, 08:26 PM
Maybe Spidey is Andrew's 'secret account'...

It would be so ironic none of us would ever think of guessing ...

Hmmm? tongue.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 19 2008, 08:34 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Owen @ Jan 19 2008, 07:26 PM) *
Maybe Spidey is Andrew's 'secret account'...

Nah, Spidey must be spidey because hes on myspace!! wink.gif smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Owen
Jan 19 2008, 08:39 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jan 19 2008, 11:34 AM) *
Nah, Spidey must be spidey because hes on myspace!! wink.gif smile.gif

Haha I know, just needless speculation tongue.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jan 19 2008, 09:52 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jan 19 2008, 02:12 PM) *
Btw... hasn't tony been absent? Wasn't he spying for Spidy on us or was it the other way around or is he infact a double agent?

Wow, you don;t think Spidey caught Tony spying on him and .... captured him do you??? unsure.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:18 PM