22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
The 'i'm Winning' Thread!, Quite pointless really.
Xranthoius
Dec 9 2007, 04:53 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (JVM @ Dec 9 2007, 09:46 AM) *
This whole time, JVM has been setting up for a human cannonball shot! Jumping into the ridiculously huge cannon he flies past all competition and is now in the lead! I'm winning!

(I know biggrin.gif I didn't quite follow the rules tongue.gif)

Too bad Xranthoius diassembled the landing net and he smacked into the ground and exploded instintly. Xranthoius dropped his guitar and ran for the lead once again.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Dec 9 2007, 04:53 PM
Instructor
Then Toni played a A5 powerchord, but he played it so brilliantly, that everybody just vanished into thin air. Now he is in the lead!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
JVM
Dec 9 2007, 04:56 PM
Learning Roadie
The a5 power chord, while making everyone else vanish into thin air, had the opposite effect on JVM who had already exploded into thin air! While Toni was busy, JVM took the lead!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Dec 9 2007, 04:57 PM
Get to da Chopper!
However, after hearing DeepRoots solo amazing never-before-heard ideas over this simple A5 chord, JVM and all other competition broke down into tears...facilitating DeepRoots' advance to first place....

I'm winning!

This post has been edited by DeepRoots: Dec 9 2007, 04:58 PM

+Quote Post
Iluha
Dec 9 2007, 05:03 PM
Iluha, with a bright moment, scremed "LOOK! a 3 headed monkey!", Everyone stopped and turned to gaze at the imaginative phenomena, while Iluha ran back into the lead holding his new head in place waiting for the glue to dry.

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Dec 9 2007, 05:03 PM
Xranthoius wasn't stupid enough to fall for the joke and beat Iluha with a stick and took the lead.

This post has been edited by Xranthoius: Dec 9 2007, 05:04 PM

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Dec 9 2007, 05:11 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Having found an actual 3 headed monkey in the general direction that was pointed by Iluha (what are the odds biggrin.gif ?!?), DeepRoots taught the tri-headed mokey to gnaw at all the opponents ankles, giving him a split second to jump into the lead!

I

A
M

W
I
N
N
I
N
G
!

+Quote Post
Iluha
Dec 9 2007, 05:14 PM
Iluha ran really fast and got in the lead again! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Dec 9 2007, 05:20 PM
QUOTE (Iluha @ Dec 9 2007, 10:14 AM) *
Iluha ran really fast and got in the lead again! laugh.gif

Iluha was too focused on running fast and while trying to pass up Xranthoius, he simply stuck out his foot leaving him on the ground. Xranthoius in winning!

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Dec 9 2007, 05:23 PM
Get to da Chopper!
DeepRoots got ahead of the pack once again, for the simple reason of his COOL RATING being the highest for like... thousands of miles around!

I'm winning wink.gif

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Dec 9 2007, 05:31 PM
Xranthoius uses his uglyness and puts DeepRoots into a coma. Xranthoius is winning!!

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 9 2007, 05:34 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Smells drops his trousers and lets rip, the foul stench stops everything in its path, smells sneaks through the stench ridden smog and soars off into the lead

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
VinceG
Dec 9 2007, 05:53 PM
Luckily enough, Vince realized that he is god himself so everyone loses against Vince. Muhahahahahaha

This post has been edited by VinceG: Dec 9 2007, 05:54 PM

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 9 2007, 05:54 PM
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 9 2007, 04:34 PM) *
Smells drops his trousers and lets rip, the foul stench stops everything in its path, smells sneaks through the stench ridden smog and soars off into the lead

Prepared for such an event, David whips out a gasmask and speeds off into the distance, overtaking Smells with ease!

I'm Winning!

+Quote Post
Iluha
Dec 9 2007, 05:57 PM
QUOTE (VinceG @ Dec 9 2007, 06:53 PM) *
Luckily enough, Vince realized that he is god himself so everyone loses against Vince. Muhahahahahaha

Iluha doesn't bealive in Vince, and everyone loses to Vince except for Iluha! I'm winning!

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 9 2007, 06:07 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I distract Iluha by playing A Satriani song, he stops to admire it but i am immune to it (thanks to my ear plugs!)

I take the lead again!

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Dec 9 2007, 06:18 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 9 2007, 09:07 AM) *
I distract Iluha by playing A Satriani song, he stops to admire it but i am immune to it (thanks to my ear plugs!)

I take the lead again!

Esj runs by The Uncreator and tosses him a cd player and Iron Madiens " The Number of the Beast" cd. This keeps him busy for hours. Im WINNING! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Dec 9 2007, 06:19 PM
My hamster had an Idea!!!!! as i place a fake JEM, people go to see if it's real and if they could steal it, and I take the lead!

This post has been edited by g-forcelover: Dec 9 2007, 06:20 PM

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 9 2007, 06:22 PM
Instructor
But one person didn`t go to see the Jem because he doesen`t like flashy guitars, and somebody forgot to feed his hamster so back you go man. I`m wining smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Dec 9 2007, 06:23 PM
Xranthoius realizes that the jem is a fake and puts him into rage. He runs so fast and passes Milenkovic Ivan.

This post has been edited by Xranthoius: Dec 9 2007, 06:24 PM

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:58 PM