Britney Speats Chat !
mattacuk
May 2 2007, 05:07 PM
Lets go fishing!
HAHA biggrin.gif OK, so I thought it was about time we actually had some Britney Chat (as the forum description says its ok) laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Im not a fan of her new "Bald" look, much prefer the Britney of Old. What do you guys think??!?! happy.gif laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
mattacuk
May 5 2007, 09:18 AM
Lets go fishing!
Apprently she is makeing a comeback!! but can you really make a comeback after the worlds seen you without any underwear on? laugh.gif laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Igorrr
May 5 2007, 03:50 PM
GMC:er
I thought THAT was her comeback....

+Quote Post
Rock
May 6 2007, 01:15 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Igorrr @ May 5 2007, 03:50 PM) *
I thought THAT was her comeback....

She belongs in Hustler. Then I would pay a bit more attention. I never thought she was incredibly talented, just good looking. She would make a good bedmate, that's about it. But now that she has no hair, how the heck do I drag her around. lol I guess I could carry her like a six pack upside down. LMAO

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:39 PM