you lose determination
and you can't back down
so breathe in the evil
thats crushing your life
to release the anger
it takes a provocative mind

© Paul Butcher

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Feb 21 2008, 11:49 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  03___Contained_Aggression.mp3 ( 4.47MB ) Number of downloads: 124

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 22 2008, 02:58 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
cool lyrics, Doesnt quite seem your style though (maybe its just me) but i like the song more, has some very catchy riffs in it, good job mate smile.gif

Nice solo too.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Feb 22 2008, 03:00 AM

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Feb 22 2008, 03:49 AM
GMC:er
Very nice. I really like your vocalist.

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Feb 22 2008, 03:51 AM
Learning Rock Star
Very nice indeed! I agree with Slash, your vocalist is very good, although I feel his best performance is on Psychotic Manipulation smile.gif

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 22 2008, 09:46 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Feb 22 2008, 01:58 AM) *
cool lyrics, Doesnt quite seem your style though (maybe its just me) but i like the song more, has some very catchy riffs in it, good job mate smile.gif

Nice solo too.

It's one of the first songs I wrote so I guess I have just progressed overall.

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm glad you like the singing. As long as you like the music as well since that is all that I did smile.gif Can anyone offer any thoughts on improving?

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 22 2008, 12:05 PM
Music wise you got it nailed down pretty damn good, the only thing i would like to hear is a bit fatter sound, like just record yourself playing the entire thing, but just pan maybe 2 seperate recordings of yourself to the left and right channels, makes the sound nice and fat.

Might be just me though.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 22 2008, 12:55 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Feb 22 2008, 11:05 AM) *
Music wise you got it nailed down pretty damn good, the only thing i would like to hear is a bit fatter sound, like just record yourself playing the entire thing, but just pan maybe 2 seperate recordings of yourself to the left and right channels, makes the sound nice and fat.

Might be just me though.

I do think we need to work on the final mixing of the songs. We record them all ourselves so obviously we are constantly improving. The drummer mixes them usually on his system but he has a silly sub woofer that makes everything sound fat. I keep telling him to turn it off because that isn't what most people will hear. Need to give him a slap lol smile.gif Hopefully the album we are starting to record on Monday goes well. In about 5 months time we will have a complete album biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 22 2008, 04:35 PM
Make sure to let us now how it goes in the studio! wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:11 PM