Frederik's October Mtp Thread, Weekly assignments here
Pedja Simovic
Oct 12 2009, 05:07 PM
Instructor
Ok Frederik, here we go with new MTP rules. You will be required to submit 3 assignments in October, all on weekly basis.

1st assignment is due on 17th of October.

I want you to upload audio and/or video of you playing rhythm guitar part from this blues lesson : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Slow_Blues_in_A_Minor/

Let me know if you got any questions!

Pedja

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Oct 21 2009, 11:18 AM
Instructor
Frederik we move onto 2nd assignment.

2nd assignment is due on 26th of October!

- Learn the rest of the Laszlo's Slow Blues in A minor lesson found HERE

Let me know if you have any questions!

Pedja

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Frederik
Oct 21 2009, 06:29 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Sorry didnt know the topic was moved, had been checking on the old one often smile.gif
this should be done fast i hope

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Oct 21 2009, 06:37 PM
Instructor
Yes rules have changed a bit Frederik. I am sure you will manage to pull the whole lesson off. Let me know if you have any questions!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Oct 22 2009, 10:44 PM
Instructor
Frederik, how are assignments coming along?
Let me know if I can help in any way!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Frederik
Oct 23 2009, 01:48 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
yes it is smile.gif
just gotta memorize the solo, not any technical difficulities, that im aware of

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Oct 23 2009, 02:54 PM
Instructor
Cool Frederik. Make sure that you also do 1st assignment !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Frederik
Oct 26 2009, 04:00 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Here are the vids for the past 2 assigments, couldnt split them i WMM so i upload 2
Lead
Rythm

they might still be processing

-Frederik

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Oct 26 2009, 05:00 PM
Instructor
Very good work Frederik! Thank you for posting these videos man. I would just add that your sound for the soloing could have been a bit more "dirty" with more gain. Timing was very good and you pretty much nailed all the parts. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Frederik
Oct 26 2009, 06:12 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Thanks pedja, feels good finally to upload something smile.gif, yeah, i havnt figured out the effects in reaper, cant get that warm gain sound, only some icy distortion (which i really dislike)

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Oct 26 2009, 06:15 PM
Instructor
Do you have some external pedal or effects units you could use when recording?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Frederik
Oct 26 2009, 06:33 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
No, only wah biggrin.gif im not counting on recording much besides gmc, plus im buying this new cool amp this week, where i guess im not gonna need a pedal

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Oct 29 2009, 06:10 PM
Instructor
That is good news Frederik. When you get the amp let me know man. I will post your new assignment soon !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Frederik
Oct 29 2009, 09:22 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Oct 29 2009, 06:10 PM) *
That is good news Frederik. When you get the amp let me know man. I will post your new assignment soon !

I will, cool, looking forward to it

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Oct 29 2009, 09:49 PM
Instructor
Will you be able to do it in next 2-3 days?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Oct 30 2009, 08:04 AM
Instructor
Frederic we are moving to your 3rd assignment for this month. We will focus on Blues once again !

3rd assignment is due on 4th of November.

- Record a rhythm guitar part from Marius Pop's Blues Jazz Improvisation in A lesson!

You can find a link for the lesson HERE

Let me know if you have any questions!

Pedja

--------------------

+Quote Post
Frederik
Oct 31 2009, 04:40 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Rythm part

Here you go smile.gif
good that i have 100 picks, cause this one is wearing them down quickly ! smile.gif

-Frederik

BTW, how do you post the video so you can see it in the post witout following the link?

This post has been edited by Frederik: Oct 31 2009, 04:40 PM

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Oct 31 2009, 04:53 PM
Instructor
Good work Frederik!

You can post video in the actual thread by using EMBEDDED under the URL. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Nov 5 2009, 11:29 AM
Instructor
Great work with the assignments Frederik. I will close this thread now and open a new one for you for November. New assignments coming soon!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:37 PM